Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

in reply to brentcers37

If you've been playing for a while, then numbers one through four, and numbers seven and eight, are pretty much the same complaints in EVERY single game. The only one I can agree on is numbers one, seven, and eight. The others are usually MUCH more the fault of the players themselves, not the game.

Numbers two and three have more to do with number eight (lag) than anything else. Otherwise, the weapons are pretty balanced IF you manage to get a decent connection. My only complaint is the very narrow hipfire for them besides snipers, so, like BO2, you can get hipfire kills from pretty ridiculous distances.

Number four...what? Do you expect to have some kind of permanent Target Finder/Thermal Scope/whatever so you don't have to actually use your eyes effectively if you need to? That's the whole point of a soldier's uniform, especially Special Ops, to blend in easier so they become harder a target to immediately point out. Remember that others are probably having just as hard a time spotting you as you do them sans the Thermal Scope or they manage to see you with the Tracker Sight, so chances are, if the devs did, for some reason, decide to make it easier to see enemies, all you'd do is complain that you're dying even faster all due to your previous complaints of others being too hard to see since everyone could now see eachother easily, including you..

Number five sounds more like you're unwilling to adapt to a game that has an actual balance of map types, and are just way too bias towards/used to the smaller and smaller map trend that started with BO1 and culminated with BO2. Otherwise, the maps are just fine and if you can't adapt to them by changing your playstyle/loadout, then of course you're not going to do well and get killed easier. That's your own fault, not the game's fault.

No real comment on number six.

Level 24

in reply to brentcers37

1: the spawns do suck on this game, i've only played combat training so far and i've died several times by bots that spawn right behind me. i can't even imagine how frustrating online is.

2:agreed. you die a little too fast in this game. sometimes you'll die so fast that you don't even have time to do anything.

3:i haven't really noticed this, maybe i should pay more attention haha.

4:agreed.

5:agreed. sometimes i'll be running around for a good 15-30 seconds before i see someone. stonehaven is the worst of them all imo.

6:i've never played that game mode so it's not a problem to me.

7:i haven't played online yet and this makes me want to stick with combat training

8:havent played online yet so idk about this one.

Level 3

in reply to brentcers37

i completely agree with you from day one i notice that the maps were all huge so the use of the red dot sight being the go to attachment is now acog. which is shame as it works to the favour of campers to pick off players like myself who like to work there way round the map which brings me to my next point the spawning issue. most people who have played call of duty before know that there are certain spawn points in the map and you spawn at the one furthest from the opposing team. this in not the case in ghosts. there have been cases my self where i have spawned directly in front of a another player and even a turret. but the worst is when players a spawned directly behind you and getting rid of demolition not good.      

Level 1

in reply to brentcers37

The spawns are the only thing I have a problem with. I have gotten used to everything else. I think it is a solid COD.

Level 2

in reply to brentcers37

1. CoD's spawn system has always sucked. Surprise surprise it sucks in Ghosts too.

2. I agree.

3. The Bizon seems UP to me. Recoil is atrocious. Overall the weapon balance seems better then say MW3.

4. Don't have this problem. Playing on a 42 inch.

5. I'm actually happy with this. We're not in narrow shooting galleries anymore.

6. SnD is there...

7. Hacks are made BEFORE the game is released. The same thing has happened in Battlefield 4.

8. I don't have a problem with lag. My connection isn't exactly super fast.

Level 1

in reply to brentcers37

i totally agree with you OP. when i first got this game i actually liked it, but the more i play the more i realize how awful it really is. i can't even play more than one match now without getting annoyed and quitting

Level 3

in reply to brentcers37

You're wrong bro, If u have 4 bar connection you're screwed cuz this game makes every lag person kill you with 2 bullets while you have to spend 5 bullets to kill somebody...

Level 2

in reply to brentcers37

Just played a few games tonight. It was nothing but getting spawn killed over and over. WTF happened? This game was good until now.

Level 20

in reply to brentcers37

1, Spawn system
2. Thermal scopes
3. 10 foot panic knife

4. Spawn system!!!!

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to brentcers37

IIf you shot half a clip into someone and they killed you in 2 shots, I hate to break it to you, but you missed. Stop. Being. Garbage.

also, it's not the size of your tv that matters, it's the acuity of your eyes. I have had no problems whatsoever with long range shots. so it's a little more tough to see people. You're probably not complaining about the times the games stellar camouflage has saved your sorry ass, are you?

Level 2

Studios