MarkOfJ Says The Remington is getting nerfed

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

MarkOfJ Says The Remington is getting nerfed

I cant Fucking Believe what i heard from my favorite cod player. markofj the man with 5000 hands said that the remington r5 was nerfed i dont know what the nerf was but this is a load of bullshit why did infinty ward do this the remington r5 was OP i get that but u could easily kill a guy with a remington r5 and if u are fucking complaining about how over powered shit is then u just are a fucking idiot theres always going to be OP weapons in cod or FPS games theres no need to nerf them unless theres a big reason and why is infinity ward nerfing all the weapons theres no more weapons to use anymore and infinty ward thinks they did us a favor but there not.

If infinty ward is reading this

your the worst game developers ever u bring things that we hated in modern warfare 2 and 3 and said it will be fucking amazing u think its going to be good but a shit ton of people hate u guys for makeing the worst cod game in history u nevered studied the last fucking cod games cause u guys were so fucking lazy anf also u just took MW3 and MW2 put them together and then u just fucking added new guns and called it ghost!

Level 3
21 REPLIES

Re: MarkOfJ Says The Remington is getting nerfed

in reply to Tony10295

Do you believe everythink someone tells you.....

Why start a rant about somethink that may or may not be happening? if it is getting nerfed like you believe well that's probably because people like you i'm assuming (not facts) uses the gun all the time so in IW eye's it's too popular which means it get's a nerf to get people like you using OTHER guns!!

Level 12

in reply to IWANTheANSWERS

Are u saying that i need to use the other weapons in the game. I already use all of the weapons in the game and at least had a good game with those guns but most of the guns suck ass. So i dont like using the other weapons in the game.

Level 3

in reply to Tony10295

Well, clearly if the gun is getting nerfed it has some balancing issues. Are you saying you're not good enough to do well with crappy guns?

Level 25

in reply to Tony10295

I just read on twitter that nothing is being nerfed or buffed. I guess I should take that as fact, and post a huge rant on this forum about how I can't believe they didn't change anything! How dare they!

Even if the R5 gets nerfed, who cares. So far none of these nerfs or buffs have made any difference in online play at all.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

IW have a history of doing secret/slient nerfs. Have you noticed the dog is not as vicious as it used to be? It used to run across the map just to avenge his master. Nowadays, the dog doesn't do that anymore and no patch notes ever stated a dog nerf was done.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Actually, no. I have not noticed any difference with the dog at all. It still avenges me just about any time I have one, and get killed. It never ran across the map.

You could always test the guns in a private match, and see if they are any different. That should rule out speculation of hidden patches.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

The dog used to do this kind of Martyrdog but not anymore.

It used to run even longer distances back then. It was more aggressive, more persistent, and more alert. There were threads and testimonies of people getting killed by dogs who ran across the map to avenge their master.

Attack Dogs are OP

ghamorra wrote:

I don't like how the Dog is implemented. It's a brilliant idea but unless you have a full auto you're dead. Also, it keeps a really low profile when moving about the map and with all the variations in map leveling and how tightly the hug the edges.

A perfect example of why I don't like the Guard Dog is when I killed a guy via sniper. It was a long range kill across the map on Whiteout. This guy had a dog who immediately took off after me immediately following the kill. Like always, after each kill I get I move between 3 points in the general area. I moved from inside the popular sniping window in the cabin looking over the ship and ledge to the left of the cabin. I ran outside across the dock and by the time I go into position the dog ran undetected across the map and lunged killing me, as always, far before he reached me.

Another example is getting 8 hit markers with a pistol and still dying, but we've all had that experience multiple times.

IW also does matchmaking tweaks that they don't acknowledge on their patch notes.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Sorry, I can;t watch the video on my work PC, but will check it out later.

They can actually do matchmaking tweaks without releasing a patch.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

They used to acknowledge matchmaking tweaks and hotfixes back in MW3 and we even have a dev who interacts with us and keeps us posted. They don't do that anymore.

Level 35

Studios