Mercenary playlist?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Mercenary playlist?

Are there any plans to add a Mercenary Playlist (no parties allowed)?

Have any devs released any info about this?

As a solo player, playing against full parties gets old pretty quickly. I'd be happy with a Mercenary Moshpit playlist, similar to the one in BO2, that contains every available game type.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Mercenary playlist?

in reply to mavadnais

Hopefully not, its a waste of a playlist slot, always has an incredibly small amount of players.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

You clearly never played the CoD games before they started adding Dom and KC to Merc. Heck Merc was even popular in MW3 before they killed it with other game modes. Merc TDM was usually a top four playlist in games before MW3

Level 2

in reply to mavadnais

I totally agree, I bought Ghosts as soon as it came out having played MW3 from its release date. I always played Mercenary - Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed and Domination. I am not in a Clan and never have been, yet now I am continuously playing against 3/4+ 'team mates' who cover each other's backs meaning you get your butt kicked throughout the game (usually Domination).

As you said, it gets very old - VERY quickly.

I would love to continue playing Ghosts in the same way I played MW3 - can't really be that much of an ask can it be??

Level 1

in reply to Dodgers-SR

I agree have always played mercenary. This game has the connection for it as well.

Level 2

in reply to violator6191

I agree all I play is call of duty and I am mad they cute mercenary mode

Level 1

in reply to mavadnais

I don't understand it either, it's as if the moment they've removed it, suddenly the clans all start playing in full parties.

Level 8

Studios