Multiplayer Gameplay RUINED!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Multiplayer Gameplay RUINED!!!!!!!!

The awesome thing about COD has been that you could play it in any style you wanted.  UNTIL NOW.  Me and my clan only play objective matches and do so without regard for K/D, only winning.  Where is HEADQUARTERS, DEMOLITION, CAPTURE THE FLAG?  Why do the current objective matches use cheesy gimmicks and limit the loadout?  Where is UAV, and for gods sake where is my TACTICAL INSERTION?  There is not a single objective match worth playing.  There is no way to track score/minute which in my opinion was the only measure of true skill in your game mode.

Rushers have always complained about Campers, and vice versa, but with skill you could succeed and find a game mode that suited your style of play.  Ghosts has thrown all that out the window and for that I think this title shouldn't even bear the COD name.  It seems bent on slowing everyone down and taking away the game modes that encouraged and rewarded aggressive and fast-paced strategies and tactics.  The guns are all equal. The perks are useless. The loadout system sucks.

I can creep and camp in a TDM with the best while keeping a high K/D spread, but that is just no fun at all for me.  Thanks to the terrible options available in Ghosts there is no interesting game framework for me to engage in.  Me and my entire Clan have filed warranty claims and requested refunds on the grounds that we bought this expecting to get a Call of Duty Game and instead got Activision's pandering to all the people who we have pwned when they stumbled into dynamic objective gameplay.        

Level 1
33 REPLIES

Re: Multiplayer Gameplay RUINED!!!!!!!!

in reply to IH8CODGHOSTS

completely agree with you on the tac insert and perks

Level 1

in reply to IH8CODGHOSTS

I WANT HEADQUARTERS BACK!!!

Level 3

in reply to IH8CODGHOSTS

It's not ruined, just puzzling on why they left out so much. I'm also glad they left out Tac's. Altought they would come in handy with the shit spawns they have.

Level 3

in reply to USAFEsty

think they rushed the game?

they haven't even added anything new to xbox one so dont know what there excuse is

Level 16

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

Who knows, but since they are adding SnD, maybe they will listen and add more game modes.

Level 3
Highlighted

Re: Re: Multiplayer Gameplay RUINED!!!!!!!!

@

Suche für unseren neuen Clan noch gute Leute die Spaß am Spiel haben und gut drauf sind!

Der Clan heißt KaMiKaZe LeGeNdZ und wir sind bis jetzt nur 2 Leute der Leeder heißt CommanderAzrael!

das ist der Ps3 Name und wenn ihr wollt meldet euch wir würden uns freuen.

HIer gehts darum eine Gemeinschaft zu werden wo einer für den anderen da ist und das zocken zusammen im Vordergrund steht! Wenn ihr wollt könnt ihr euch auch beim mir melden Ps3 Name ist DiViNuS-LeGaCy

Level 1

Waiting for the next gen to launch??? Just a thought.

It seems like they are hiding something with the next gen versions. They were SOOOO quite pre-launch which NEVER happens with CoD. Just, weird is all.

Level 48

in reply to IH8CODGHOSTS

So many cry babies in this forum. If you hate the game so much, move on. No one is forcing you to play it.

Also, Cranked and blitz are games made for rushers. I'm a rusher, and this is by far the best COD I have ever played.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333
I'm hoping developers will listen and maybe things will be better next time.  I have already filed warranty claims along with the rest of my clan and will not be playing this anymore.  That doesn't mean I don't have legitimate gripes or that they shouldn't be voiced.
Level 1

Studios