Multiplayer Gameplay RUINED!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Multiplayer Gameplay RUINED!!!!!!!!

in reply to IH8CODGHOSTS

OMG!!! Are you 10 years old? You honesty thought that you were going to litigate a refund via the Chat function of Activision? LMAO!!! How were you mislead? What were the actual promises made by Activision to you in regards to the game? I believe that if you were to read the fine print you might be surprised as to what your perceived rights really are not…LOL!!!

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Of course I didn't expect to get a refund.  It's just to make a point.  I'm even going to post pictures of me and seven other people returning the game when the warranty claim gets denied.  Just so you know I don't represent a small number of dedicated players.  Just read reviews on Amazon, this site, or IGN.  Alot of people are pissed.

Level 1

in reply to IH8CODGHOSTS

IH8CODGHOSTS wrote:

Of course I didn't expect to get a refund.  It's just to make a point.  I'm even going to post pictures of me and seven other people returning the game when the warranty claim gets denied.  Just so you know I don't represent a small number of dedicated players.  Just read reviews on Amazon, this site, or IGN.  Alot of people are pissed.

There is nothing wrong with feeling unhappy with a product and that's quiet normal with every thing we buy. But you should know as a gamer that when you buy a game you know you cannot return it once opened, this is what many retailers state. Second these games on the back clearly state they cannot guarantee MP will even work, or that they will discontinue service if and when they choose to.

Its a 60.00 gaming software, not that much money. Take the lesson and learn it and move on to another game. BTW not everyone is pissed, the ones pissed are those who A) cant play the game well, B) have really bad connection, C) are REALLY bad at the game. D) those who have nothing better to complain about.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to IH8CODGHOSTS

I'm going to lock this thread because it is getting out of hand. OP - follow up with Support regarding your feedback and concerns. Take note that S&D is returning on 11/15, so I think that shows IW is willing to make playlist changes to add/remove game modes in the future.

Everyone else - Attacking someone that has an opinion contrary to yours is not going to fly. A lot of you know better (this is my I AM DISSAPOINT face... and you know who you are). Think about being HELPFUL instead of HURTFUL in the future.

Problems? PM me. Linky below.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Studios