My clan just disappeared a couple days ago. Why?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

My clan just disappeared a couple days ago. Why?

I had a clan (Poop Chute Posse) that I created a few weeks ago. I invited a few players to it, they successfully joined, and in the couple days while it was still there, we got to level 4 (I know, low, but we just started). Then, all of a sudden, with no warning, I can no longer access the clan details section in game, and the create a clan button is now highlighted again.

What's more, the Call Of Duty app on my phone is saying I need to play my first CoD Ghosts multiplayer game to login. I'm a level 46 if I recall. I've played plenty of games. I figured they were just ironing some sh!t out, but it's been about a week now and the clan details, and the Ghosts app are still not working.

What's the deal? I tried creating the clan again, but it says the name is already taken (which it should be, by me).  

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: My clan just disappeared a couple days ago. Why?

in reply to JohnnySasaki201

When I looked you up for an earlier thread, it showed you were in A2M with the name Poop Chute Posse afterwards. If that is the right clan, it might be glitched for you and you're still in it. Hopefully it will be cleared up soon since it's an important weekend to play so you can get placed in a high tier for clan wars.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Yeah, it wouldn't let me put PCP as the clan name. I assume because of the drug. Oh well.

Also, it's not showing up for any of the clan members either. I figured it might just fix itself over time, but it's been about a week and it's still not showing up.

What level did it say we were? We were level 4 last time I was able to check it, so if it's higher than that, then it's still working, which is good, but I still wouldn't be able to invite anyone to the clan,...which is not good, as I only have two other players on it. Lol.

Level 1

LOL, what are the odds it would start working again as soon as I post this on here?

Nevermind, problem solved. Although the CoD app still doesn't work for me, and I'm also on an Android. Note 2 to be exact.

Level 1

LOL! It says level 4 and you got 2 members. I also have the Note 2. It wouldn't download onto my phone from the Play Store so I did an internet search for the APK file and got it that way. Works fine on my phone and have 0 issues. Next week, I think, we will be getting an Android update which might make the app work even better on our phone.

Level 40

GHOST took over<---- get it

Level 20

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

NaTuReS_FrEaK wrote:

GHOST took over<---- get it

Boooooooooo. You shouldn't quit your day job lol.

Level 40

This happened to me today, we got 2nd place on Rio and I wanted to show my bro the patches but now it says "create a clan" and it says I haven't played a match on the app! whats going on, how do I get it back?

Level 1

Studios