NEW HACK!!! FRIENDLY FIRE ON ENEMY!?!?!?!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

NEW HACK!!! FRIENDLY FIRE ON ENEMY!?!?!?!

Has this happened to anyone else? 

So one of my clan members told me today when I got on how he kept getting in lobbies this morning where if you tried to kill an enemy it was killing you and saying friendly fire will not be tolerated.  I kinda chuckled as if he was joking.  WELL HE WAS NOT!!! We literally just got into a lobby the first enemy I saw I shot and it killed me saying it was friendly fire, I was in shock!!! So I went back to his camping spot and tried to shoot him again and same thing!!! FIX UR FREAKING GAME!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! You're suppose to be fixing the hacks and now there are new ones.  DO YOUR JOB, IT IS OUT OF CONTROL.

Level 4
38 REPLIES

Re: NEW HACK!!! FRIENDLY FIRE ON ENEMY!?!?!?!

in reply to LadyGiggles07

yea happen something like that different but come out the same way

Level 3

in reply to RepublicSoldier

yeah ive noticed the same thing. or iff you look at the enemy name it will show orange but you shoot and you die... makes no sense

Level 1

I have to say that hacking is out of control in Ghosts. It makes it really frustrating to play the game. I hope they ban all the hackers!

Level 3

You know it's bad when 1 of ever 5 TDM lobbies are hacked!! I expect t in the Search game modes.  I know a lot of people scream hack all the time but it's now way put of control. It will get to to the point where it will only be playable if everyone has the hacks.

Level 12

in reply to the_eon

Play strictly TDM and KC except during CW and I haven't seen a hacker in the past couple weeks.  1 out of every 5 TDM?  I call BS.  More than likely u r getting outplayed and that is your excuse!

Level 42

BBeen in a thousand lobbies.   not seen one mod... Crying yes..  Xp lobbies yes... Video proof from people crying hack .. No

Level 4

in reply to mrbird33

Says the hacker!

Level 11

after latest update theres lot of immortal peopple who is using maverick already shooting headshots trough walls and shit like that. good work...

Level 1

This hack was the final straw for me, and why I bought a ps4. A guy running around, no name, looked like the enemy, so you try to shoot him and you die.

Buy a ps4, no such crap on there.

Level 38

Studios