NEW UPDATE ON 15th (Friday) (Bug Fix)

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

NEW UPDATE ON 15th (Friday) (Bug Fix)

ALL THE LAG ISSUES AND GLITCH's WILL BE FIXED ON THE 15TH.

AND THE RETURN OF SnD

Search and Destroy, often abbreviated as S&D or SnD, is an elimination-based game mode that has been featured throughout the Call of Duty series. A one-sided game mode, the goal is for an attacking side to either eliminate the defending team or detonate either one of two bomb sites. Players only get one life per round, with most versions of the mode going to a best-of-seven rounds (first to four rounds wins). There is an intermission/half when two or three rounds are completed.

Level 2
13 REPLIES

Re: NEW UPDATE ON 15th (Friday) (Bug Fix)

in reply to StunnaWasHere

1st

Level 2

we hope they are fixed

Level 16

well i for one dont play this game mode but i did play it a few times on BO2 and it was every one grab a corner and wait for the enemy lol and i can only imagine how it will go here but none the less glad itll be back, what i really hope they address is the APP though, i have a member in clan who shows up on the app roster but not in game i cant see any of my clan mates stats on the app, my spawning needs to be better, i dont know if IW developers like dying over and over again because of bad spawns or not but i for one dont

Level 20

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

it'll be the same in this game. SnD has almost always been about killing everyone first, objective second. thats why you run into so many campers on it, people would rather kill everyone for the win instead of getting/defending the objective. sadly, thats usually the case with objective games in COD, there are always going to be people who will use the objective-seeking players as easy kills for their kdr...

Level 7

in reply to ctfw529

anyone know whats up with only a shotgun during infected?

Level 1

in reply to demon5571

considering how big the maps are, if you notice the infected from long range it will be too easy for you to take them out so they wouldnt really stand a chance so IW gave both sides a fighting chance by not letting you take them out long range

Level 20

Link please.

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2
Level 7

in reply to BanHaMMer2

Level 2

Studios