Officially hate the dog...

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Officially hate the dog...

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

I must be the only person who don't mind Riley. Granted its a pain when you shoot someone and 20 seconds later you get minced but he's saved me a fair few times alerting or attacking someone I'd missed.

milo-iq

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

Wear a ballistics vest, it'll takes the dog 3 bits to kill you.

Fire_bear

in reply to Fire_bear

that is helpful thank you

I_am_Asylum1

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

With all that said, the dog is freaking annoying, everytime I enter a room, there is a damn dog in a corner you cant see, jumps you and kills you, or if you need again half a magazine to kill an opponent, if your aim is off or you are a bit psyched because you are already hurt, a damn dog comes and kills you from nowhere, you can sometimes empty a whole magazine without having the dog die, or the enemy knows exactly where you are and spawns the dog right in front of your face when you come around the corner

Now, if i get a dog, 9 out of 10 times, I hear "Your dog was shot" before I even got one kill with the dog. Or the dog moves around and stands right in front of my sides.

I know im complaining a bit but I somehow have a feeling that my dogs are 10 times weaker than my enemies

Jimmy19891

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

Ha ha ha ha omg I hunt those son of a guns... Really HATE that damn dog.. seriously think that I get the reject dogs that do nothing but get killed or kill me but never get the dog that my enemies get ... you know, the one that ALWAYS hears or sees you and kills you before you get to shoot...lol

DAMN DOG!

Monticlair

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

My dog just growls most of the time but sometimes it actually does what it is suppose too

Epicmonkey160

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

Those dogs close distance so fast.  There's no hope if one catches you alone in a room.

LVLikeG

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

Maybe I'm one of the lucky few that really hasn't had an issue with the dog. I use it the way it was intended to be used in the game and it does its job. Sometimes it gets killed right away and sometimes it gets a few players before being taken out. I get owned a lot and sometimes it gets the player that got me but sometimes it doesn't. Now granted it SHOULD have a patrolling feature if the player stops moving for a set amount of time but other than that I like the dog

specoppunisher

Studios