Open your eyes IW!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Open your eyes IW!

in reply to dokaxi

try e-sports mode.. no IEDs there... but then you'll probably start hating the MTARX and not the M27! lol

Level 3

in reply to dokaxi

giphy.gif

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to dokaxi

Thermal isn't "X-Ray" if it was you would see people through walls lol.

I myself use an I.E.D but I also use Sitrep.... Blast shield is good to but I find Sitrep better because it also shows you Sentrie Guns, and Satcoms so you can avoid the Sentries and take out Satcoms if you wish.

The M27... idk haven't had mush of a problem with getting killed by it so far.

Level 14

in reply to dokaxi

I am pretty sure the game didn't die because of LMGs and IEDs considering they are still used less than assault rifles and smgs and C4. In game items aren't killing the game self entitled lazy complainers are killing the game. The devs are also killing the game by listening to these complainers instead of fixing the game itself.

Level 18

in reply to dokaxi

Thermal vision began development in 1923. That's a long time ago! It has gotten better for 90 years now. I can't believe people are complaining about a technology that has been around for years now.

Heck let's go back to the good old Thompson "Tommy" gun and your secondary is a sling shot that shot angry feathered projectiles for mobility and a bear trap style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.5em; width: 67px; height: 43.38129496402878px;" width="67"/>, an ACME Wile E. Coyote boulder on top of a canyon style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.5em; width: 95px; height: 71.84873949579833px;" width="95"/> or a round ACME bomb style="max-width: 1200px; max-height: 900px;"/>  for your lethals.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

How cool would that be to call in a Squad Mate and Wiley Coyote come parachuting in to help you out!  Carrying an ACME round bomb no less!!

Problem is that it wouldn't be long before he would step in the Bear Trap!!  (or blow himself up with the bomb!)

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

in reply to Im_Old_School

Shh, you'll only give them DLC ideas!

Level 8

in reply to dokaxi

I think the thermal scope shouldn't be a hybrid.  I feel that using a thermal should make the player less effective at close range and more effective at long range.  Incog costs way too many points.  Three points to avoid thermals seems kind of ridiculous.  The ied is vastly superior to the bouncing betties and claymores from previous cods.  I feel that it would be better balanced if they slightly delayed the detonation time.

Level 16

in reply to LVLikeG

The IED has been reduced you should search for IED nerf or patch. There are plenty of videos out there for you to watch from creditable Youtube gamers showing you how it's been NERFed.

The thermal is a distance enhancement for you guys running no sight and red dots then if you get shot from far away the the thermal has and advantage because it has a 4x zoom also. Up close the red dot has the better accuracy. People with thermals should hip fire at close range then aim in at close range. It takes too much time to switch between the thermal and hybrid red dot.

Level 11

in reply to dokaxi

ied has been nerfed,even with danger close(4)fitted peeps with blastsheild(2)can still run past and not die,also sitrep(2) works..incog also no name,no hitmarkers,and you still get seen in the thermal just dont glow

Level 6

Studios