Opening Route on Strikezone...Give it a shot

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Opening Route on Strikezone...Give it a shot

Ignore the title of the video on YouTube, just doing it to piss people off.

This route works pretty well for Dom and Blitz. You typically catch 2-3 enemies that stayed back in the spawn off guard. Also, if you complete the first field orders on Strikezone it always gives you a KEM Strike in the care package. Figured I'd share this route, its usually pretty successful for me

Level 3
5 REPLIES

Re: Opening Route on Strikezone...Give it a shot

in reply to UnlimitedUserna

You are a genius!!!!

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

I wouldn't go that far, but its an easy way to pick up 3-4 easy kills off the spawn and potentially a KEM strike in a care package since the first field orders always net you it.

I personally ignore the objective, but my teammates who brave the trek to B off the spawn have an easier task ahead of them having to only fight off 2 enemies

Level 3

Lol, well done dude I'm gunna try this, I can't wait for strike zone to pop up now!

Level 15

I was totally being sarcastic!!!  To think that you came up with a "different route" on the smallest map, i thought was funny.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

Haven't seen anyone do it, I've had good results, felt like I'd share it here. No need to be a dick dude, just sharing some success I had with the rest of the forums.

Level 3

Studios