PATCH'N'PRIDE

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: PATCH'N'PRIDE

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

I just got the assault juggernaut II patch (something about painless) last night. It took a lot of hours and luck, teammates and foes alike enjoy letting you die and taking it.  Slept well knowing I had it.  Also got the double hind, easy to get but worth it, since my last post I've gotten quite a few notable patches (air support II, destroy enemy air support III). 

Level 10

I Just got this pretty mad patch called Surgical it's where you have to empty a mag into your enemies without missing a bullet

Level 1

in reply to xPulse_Karma

I have a similar one called Yee hah, its the same - empty a full mag of shotgun bullets into an enemy without missing.

Also proud of All Pro - double headshot kill with 1 bullet. I wont deny there was an element of luck involved here!!

Level 7

I've managed quite a few since TBH - infact, I think I have all the ones that I wanted. Anything else can come as it comes.

My favourite is still 'The Surgical' and I run it all the time. It looks the sickest and isn't easy to get either.

Other cool one's I have picked up.

- The Lone Aviator (Forgot the name - but it's where you take out a Hind with a Helo Pilot)

- ... The harder they fall (Kill top player 5x in a row)

- Bulls-Eye (4 Kills with a single Trinity)

- Gold Ol' Painless (225 Kills with Assault Jugg)

To add to:

- Clueless

- Wargasm

- Omnicide

- Crab Meat

- Cruelty

- Extreme Cruelty

I might start work on 'Overlord' (225 kills with the Loki) but it's such a sh1t kill-streak. My preferred load-out is: Trinity, Hind, Helo Pilot.

Level 5

i dont pay attention to patches, i get them as I get them

however I have over 100 KEM's ( not from care packages)

Level 8

If It Bleeds I Can Kill It: Killing a Maniac with a knife

Blademaster Gold: Completing knife challenges

Payback Gold: Getting set amount of revenges with head shots.

Cant remember the name, but the challenge where you have to finish in the top three so many times.

Level 20
Highlighted

Lone Aviator Patch: I had the operation unlocked for 2 months before I was able to get in a match were my Helo Pilot was up while an Enemy Battle Hind was called in so I could shoot it down...

Level 12

mine would have to be "no boom for you"... 500 to get this patch... which felt like forever... plus you get a b/a devgru operator uniform which i haven't seen on anyone to date.

Level 11

in reply to Sledgehammer232

Working on that and it's annoying at times.

Level 14

I got "dishes are done" get a payback with an IED last night by shooting a dudes IED and having the detonation kill him.

fairly pleased with myself for that as I stopped running IED's after I finished the ghillie challenge so was not sure I was going to get it.

I actually took off my MAAWS badge to run that badge for a bit.

also got my "telefrag" stick an enemy with semtex right before they teleport in blitz and happy with that one. Used the MK32 and camped the portal, got mine first game then switched to LMG to guard rest of the game. I can imagine the dude warping thinking he's safe and KABOOOOOOM !

Level 5

Studios