PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

i know this game has problems but i think its a great game that will get better i think its way better than mw3 and black ops 2 in terms of lag on release i could barely play those games until a few weeks after release and it improved somewhat so i think its too early to judge this game some things suck like the spawns, lag and weak killstreaks etc but im sure they will be sorted out over time

Level 5
20 REPLIES

Re: PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

in reply to kekthedestoyer

Finally someone agree's with me on everything you just said.

Level 12

in reply to 0rphansim

??? They would have to rework the base of the game to even make it as good as Black Ops 1 or 2.. The maps all suck. They are nightmare mazes!!! Its based on luck! There no way to safely move around so everyone is camping their ass off.

Level 1

in reply to Grass-_-Hopper

thats in your opinion im getting some good gameplays my problem with the maps is that their is too many entrances and ways to get around the back of me when i go into a building but apart from that i think they are ok my main problam is the spawns but like i said i think it will improve

Level 5

in reply to Grass-_-Hopper

It's because now you can't just spray and pray with an SMG, you have to use SKILL and TACTICS.

Level 1

in reply to _BMarley__1

There is no way to use skill in these maps because there are too many entrances, the lines of sight are too long, and the spawning is unfair.

The only viable map skill is camping. If you're moving around, a lot of it is pure luck.

Level 1

in reply to 0rphansim

i honestly think it will become a hit but it's not even a week old and a lot of people have stopped playing already i think hit detection is awesome compared to mw3 and bo2 they were awful for a while i think a few weeks maybe a month down the line we will be seeing what ghosts is capable of i just wish we had ground war for these big maps

Level 5

Its not a matter of time, its the fact that infinity ward should of learned this time around from the release of mw3, they took 3 steps back, no theater? no ping bars? no dedicated servers? (servers where "confirmed"), unplayable lag, warping, jittering, match making is all wonky too, matching in american and asian hosts (IP sniffers are awesome), I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why you DO NOT REGION LOCK (country) just lock it, no reason why japan should EVER connect to Australia, do you understand the physical distance between the two countries? seriously, lag compensation breaks because of this.

Further more its pretty clear the reason why spawns are so screwed up right now, and the culprit is REVENGE SPAWN, know how I know this? because ever since they ramped it up in mw3 its broken the game, take a very large map on ghosts, notice now everyone still spawns on top of each other, rather than across the map in safety?

Because revenge spawn is over tuned to idiotic levels right now.

Further even more, why is it so hard to copy paste modern warfare 2's net code, so now you've gone from rewind time lag compensation to pure lag, you confuse your community and fan base, stop screwing around, this COD I think is the last for a lot of us, this COD is were a lot of us make our judgement whether we buy any CODs ever again.

And you tumbled it already (infinity ward), saying all of this hurts me, I have been a fan of COD since COD2, I've played all of the CODs, I am sad to see COD in this state, I simply don't want to play other FPS, I love COD, its an amazing experience, but I nearly deleted it off my computer last night.

I will give it ago in a month Infinity Ward, if its still instant deaths, jitter, out of country players causing rewind time lag compensation, and no dedicated servers like you promised.. I'm just done, Titanfall isn't far away.

(I rather continue to play COD, don't make me not)

Level 6

in reply to Starbuck_OS

no game is perfect and especially not on release im suffering with the same things but im still enjoying it and it will get better in my opinion mw3 and black ops2 were far worse than this on release and the dedicated servers are not fully functional yet a lot of players were asking for things like theater to be taken out of the game now they have done it its upsetting others but to be honest i wish theater recording was in this i like to go back and watch my gameplays

Level 5

I have no issues with bugs that will be sorted after a bit, but at this point and from what have seen from the past, it will take them months to get on top of this, it took them nearly 4 months to tone down lag compensation in MW3, and even now when connections from other countries are present it breaks again (mw3), I fear I feel the same so far about ghosts connections to or from other countries break the game to unplayable standards.

Further more, I am not a bad player, in-fact I am pretty good, and I cannot react to instant deaths in ghosts currently, oh yeah and Tube attachment  is as powerful as it was in MW2 again, woe is me for thinking something would change.

Level 6

Studios