PLEASE BRING DEDICATED SERVERS!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

PLEASE BRING DEDICATED SERVERS!

We all know that the Xbox One and PC version of CoD Ghosts will have dedicated servers.

So what about the PS4? Activision NEEDS to bring us some dedicated servers on the PS4 version.

If they want to make the perfect game just do that along with the new engine

Level 7
30 REPLIES

Re: PLEASE BRING DEDICATED SERVERS!

in reply to priestlyblock67

totally agree!!

Level 1
Highlighted

priestlyblock67 wrote:

We all know that the Xbox One and PC version of CoD Ghosts will have dedicated servers.

So what about the PS4? Activision NEEDS to bring us some dedicated servers on the PS4 version.

If they want to make the perfect game just do that along with the new engine

really? you sure on that ?

Level 75

Are you talking about the XBox announcement of doubling its servers?  I dont think that equals dedicated servers for COD, but who knows.  From lots of research I have done it seems that most experts feel dedicated servers for online games like COD wont help that much with Lag/Lag comp anyway.  Just to many variables.  That being said, I really wish the new COD would try and do what they can (netcode, not matching making me with kids in Germany while In in Iowa) to improve the game.  Im sure they will get right on that after they finish counting revenue... 

Level 3

in reply to Abbot_Tier

Yup, Microsoft confirmed that every single game will have dedicated servers on xbox one

Level 7

but ps4 is better

Level 1

in reply to wrightrw3

Of course, that´s why I want dedicated servers for the PS4

Level 7

priestlyblock67 wrote:

Yup, Microsoft confirmed that every single game will have dedicated servers on xbox one

no they didnt they said it was possible big difference

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

It seems like xbox one will have dedicated servers for every multiplayer online according to this article...

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/05/xbox-one/

All your downloaded and installed games and achievements are synced to the cloud and can be accessed and played without interruption on any Xbox One you sign in to; stable, dedicated servers for every multiplayer game rather than the notoriously fragile practice of hosting matches on one participant’s console; even multiplayer matches that can grow to 64, even 128 participants, rather than the usual limit of 16 or 32.

Level 1

in reply to FirePanzer

This is only to save games and content on a cloud and stream certain titles like Indie games, not to match make FPS. The amount of server space it would take to support every multiplayer game would be unrealistically huge

Level 75

Studios