PS4 controls

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

PS4 controls

Does anyone know if COD Ghosts will change control settings or have the option to change the controls? I really hate the ergonomics of having L1 and R1 as aim and fire. I would prefer to take advantage of the dualshock 4's newly enhanced triggers. L2 and R2 would feel more comfortable and feel more like firing a gun. I have both consoles preordered because I usually use xbox for FPS games but I'd like to figure it out so I don't have to get both consoles.

Side note: I know Battlefield's developers already said theres a good possibility they'll use L2 and R2 as aim and fire since they've been revamped.

If anyone could tell me I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: PS4 controls

in reply to Eighth_Union

On PS4 it will use R2 for shooting and L2  for throwing like on 360

Level 2

in reply to xxdeathdoctorxx

Bahahahaha, That's a ridiculous control set up.

I don't mind using L2 and R2, but it better not be the default option. I don't care if Sony thinks they are triggers, they have never been triggers.

Level 1

in reply to Schuesseled1

I just login to my PS3 go to button layout go down to L1/L2 and  R1/R2 and change it to flipped then you have L2/R2 as your triggers

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Eighth_Union

I don't think they've confirmed any details regarding PS4 controls yet.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Eighth_Union

man i hope NOT , L2 an R2 would piss me off having to use my middles fingers all the time , index fingers on top middle fingers below ,  give you players the option OK but i would be confidante it wouldnt work {my opinion ,no need to- nasty reply} ive been wondering wat button is lean - maybe it R3 an wat button to slide - same as BO2? hold  circle

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

I play the Xbox and you don't use your middle fingers to pull the triggers, you use your index fingers also I really hope they let us use the triggers on the ds4 as the aim and fire buttons that would be great

Level 1

in reply to slyd0g55

If it's that annoying, just change it back to L1 R1.

Level 3

in reply to Eighth_Union

I really hope they give us the option to use whichever setup we want. Personally I prefer L2/R2 for aiming and shooting but I know some people will prefer using the shoulder buttons.

Level 30

in reply to Eighth_Union

Even if they change it, you can always customize the controls yourself to your liking.

Level 1

Studios