PS4 frame rate issues recently (March)

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: PS4 frame rate issues recently (March)

in reply to WhyNoName

Yet again I will say the frame rate drops have nothing to do with PS4 it is because of IW not setting up the game correctly.  PS4 has more than capable power of handling almost any game a PC can handle yet IW still managed to make a game that wouldn't work correctly on it.

Level 7

in reply to LT--SHiNySiDeZ-

Oh, I agree.  Whatever IW does and whatever Sony does isn't matching up and thus we have the framerate drops.  The 1.62 update just made whatever IW has wrong, worse.  I was just commenting about how the 1.62 update impacted the performance of Ghosts - the 1.62 update was a backwards move for that in itself - not necessarily for all of PS4.

Level 16

in reply to WhyNoName

Thanks guys

I was on the verge of buying a new router cause i thought it was the router (wired connection). However i may upgrade my internet to download all the updates / maps faster.

thanks again

Level 3

in reply to WhyNoName

I definitely agree that it's been worse on the PS4 since 1.62. I notice it most often right at the start of a game, where everyone runs out and my screen splutters all over the place, but often at other times too. I thought possibly playing at peak time (8-10pm UK time) might have a difference, but have tried other times since then and it doesn't really seem to make any difference?

Hope it gets fixed because I do find it a bit annoying.

Level 1

in reply to BryanBenjy

The 1.62 update has seemed to make the game even more unstable, i am getting more and more games where i seem to be about a second behind the play and the frame rate issue is still in almost every game

Level 67

in reply to -_target_-

Yeh also having framerate issue over the past few days, was running smooth as hell before!

Level 3

in reply to -_target_-

Do you want the honest truth? I don't think this game was made to run on either console. I have an Xbone and Ps4, and both games suffer from low frame rate. So it's definitely not a Sony or Microsoft problem.. The game just wasn't made to run at such a high resolution on these new consoles.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to -_target_-

This problem was beginning to think that I have just

Level 1

in reply to -_target_-

I have the same problem playing multiplayer COD Ghosts PS4 - frame rate in many situations (big areas or many elements on the map) is crappy and very low.

I feel that this problem with frame rate appeared after last update about 2 weeks ago - I play everyday since the december and never noticed such bad fram rate.

This is terrible and takes the joy of playing COD Ghosts PS4

Anybody wrote to the support of the game?

Level 1

in reply to bva_PS

Thanks

I have not written to support but I may now that you and others have had the same issue.

Level 3

Studios