PS4 frame rate issues recently (March)

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: PS4 frame rate issues recently (March)

in reply to -_target_-

I recently started noticing las on my ps4, I have 55 mbps and run the ethernet to the modem. Yesterday I got to play after the code 4096 not appering and when I was in the lobby right before I killed somebody I started lagging. What gives?

Level 1

in reply to -_target_-

They just keep releasing new dlc crap instead of fixing the problem. And they still have the nerve to blame the internet connection etc instead of admitting that there's a problem with the frame rate.

Level 1

in reply to -_target_-

About this 60 fps lock - my PS4 is connected to Sony 55W805 TV which is real 100Hz TV and the fram drops are visible since few weeks - ealier it was the same hardware.

After yesterdays update I noticed that in few maps it is better (for example "Warhawk") but other still have frame drops ("Overlord"). I didn't play on "Prison Break" maps which, in my opinion and experience, is the most problematic with frame drops.

Level 1

in reply to bva_PS

how bad is your frame rate drops? Does it happen frequently throughout the matches as well?I am not trying to rude or anything..but i think the 100hz is nice but irrelevant to ps4 right? Because the output frequencies of the console itself is limited at 60hz...

Level 2

in reply to howareyoukk

I wrote about these 100Hz because someone wrote about connection between Hz and and frame drops. I am not a fan of the "unlocked fps" theory, because "my" frame drops appears specially on maps, places, where the graphic is complicated, contains lot of details and it looks like the game is not optimized - fps drops to about ~15 - 20 fps.

Sometimes drops are visible when I am on a complicated area but when I raise viewfinder the graphic is OK, smooth like it shoud. Frame drops are back when I take the viewfinder out.

Level 1

in reply to -_target_-

Since April 3rd's patch (1.7g) the game has suffered frequent disconnections and lag.  The framerate is way worse than it was.  The game has become unplayable.  This is the worst update!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to -_target_-

Same, i get framerat drops at least once per game now. It seems this game is just getting worse and worse as time goes on. Lag issues, no hit markers, die in 1-2 bullets, full clips to kill the enemy, frame rate issues, poor matchmaking, the list goes on.

Level 2

in reply to -_target_-

BenQ GL2450HM monitor via HDMI.

Level 8

in reply to Jimi_Riddle1

Anyone else with a BenQ? it may be a BenQ issue?

Level 3

in reply to -_target_-

Definitely not just a BenQ issue.  I have seen it on 3 different TVs as well as BenQ and other monitors.  Not saying that it might not be worse on various video displays, but the framerate issue appears to be "built" into the game.

Level 16

Studios