Patch 1.03 - Lag Issues?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Patch 1.03 - Lag Issues?

After watching this, you will say that it was his internet.

DEAD WRONG.

In Australia, we got patch 1.03 thinking some positive changes were made. Now ever since this patch, most of the players here have been lagging like this horrendously. I've asked so many people in lobbies and during games and they have all said that they're running into walls and this sort of stuff. I've deleted my saved data utility and it has fixed it... slightly. Still feel like I'm bumping into other players.

Also, I go to search up a game in a Domination lobby, get put into a pre-game lobby then instantly booted and searching again, through no fault of my own. If you want to see proof of this, I am more than happy to upload a video of that.

By the way, the player of this video I've uploaded is not a bad player at all. He's one of the best players out there, is very well known and is doing very well with YouTube.

Thoughts?

Level 7
28 REPLIES

Re: Patch 1.03 - Lag Issues?

in reply to brentcers37

P.S - Further opinions on lag and other problems since patch 1.03 from user comments.

COD: Ghosts 1.03 PS3 update live | Product Reviews Net

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

Same thing happened to me earlier, he was probably in a bad lobby. The host had a horrible connection.

Level 2

in reply to brentcers37

I'm having major issues since the update, not always as bad as the video but it's worse than any other cod game I've played. In almost every game I play i I now have players that stutter across the screen, which makes shooting them extremely difficult .  The enemy will often just appear several feet ahead of where  I last saw them, eg I see a player run behind a rock so I aim at the other side of the rock ready to shoot him but he manages to appear past where I'm aiming and by the time I realise what is happening its too late because I'm the one being shot. I know it's not my Internet or router, all port forwarding and DMZ has been done. I've played black ops and am master prestige on mw3 and black ops2 and have NEVER known it to be this bad . I was planning to upgrade to the ps4 version but if it stays like this I'll sadly be saying goodbye to a series I love.

Ps. I have a few friends with strict Nat and they aren't  noticing any difference

Level 1

in reply to ebonyant

I have strict NAT and my internet speeds are very fast, but I'm lagging behind like crazy. Just played a game of Domination and I was going 16-4, then all of a sudden it was as if I was playing against Americans. Finished 26-25 because I was nearly half a second behind the action. My bullets were doing nothing until the other players had already seen and started shooting... I was also shooting first so I should've won the majority of my CQC gunfights, but I didn't.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

Hey, im having the same problems, idk if its a region thing bu im in aus and if u dont mind me asking where are you from?!.o.d

anyways fix yo game c.o.d

Level 2

in reply to StunnaWasHere

Around Victoria.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

Im having the same probs!! So freaking over it. First 2 days I had a great time playing. Ever since the patch 1.03 came out been getting crazy lag pretty much unplayable. Rang my Internet provider Internet is all good. Tested my Internet - 113 Mbps down, 2.42 up, 8ms ping and 2 ms line jitter. Please explain!!!! Worst patch ever.

Level 1

in reply to brentcers37

The lag was starting to get really bad for me just before patch 1.03 came out but since the patch I've had almost no lag touch wood I hope it stays this way.

Level 12

in reply to brentcers37

Same for me after the patch, the game played so well until then

Level 31

Studios