Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

in reply to ctfw529

Why would anyone object to what I have said if they aren't in fact a camper? I haven't gone way left field and said anything that most wouldn't say. Therefore if being accused of being a camper insults you, you most probably are.

You type something in to youtube on a game that was released 6 years prior as your basis for an argument. Oh dear.

How am I a crybaby? I am rocking a 1.44 with a clan in the platinum division.Does it not count for something that even with this, I am still complaining that the game caters for those like yourself. Guess not!!!

You can see my gamertag if you want - dannyboi85. That makes me 29 for those with 12 year old jibes.

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

swanpappa wrote:

Why would anyone object to what I have said if they aren't in fact a camper? I haven't gone way left field and said anything that most wouldn't say. Therefore if being accused of being a camper insults you, you most probably are.

You type something in to youtube on a game that was released 6 years prior as your basis for an argument. Oh dear.

How am I a crybaby? I am rocking a 1.44 with a clan in the platinum division.Does it not count for something that even with this, I am still complaining that the game caters for those like yourself. Guess not!!!

You can see my gamertag if you want - dannyboi85. That makes me 29 for those with 12 year old jibes.

you've got my psnid, go check my classes, as far as it goes back, to BO1 i think, you won't find a single "camper" class on there. they're all AR rushing or SUB-speed classes, with usually 1 sniping load-out. oh, i don't quickscope *and* i use claymores when i snipe, does that make me a camper?

you can think i'm a camper all you want, i don't care. obviously, you think everyone's a camper if they don't share your opinion. are there campers? yes, there are. do they piss me off? nowhere near as much as you obviously, i find them to be really easy kills. it's really rather simple, if you get killed by a camper, be a little more cautious with that corner next time.

you're a crybaby because you're on here crying about how other people play, but what makes you an even worse crybaby is that you can't take anyone else's thoughts/opinions without insulting them. that just makes you a pathetic crybaby, that's all.

oh, you're in a platinum clan with a 1.44 kdr? oh, whoopity-doo, who cares? that doesn't mean anything one way or the other. i could easily say you "camp" to get that kdr. does that make it true? no, it doesn't. so, why are you sitting here assuming things about everyone else?

again, it goes back to 1 thing, and 1 thing only - either adjust or find something else. acti/IW won't miss you, they already got your money.

Level 7

in reply to ctfw529

Lol.

What's funny is I have 2.22 k/d playing solo all the time. TDM and DOM. That can be frustrating as hell with randoms yet this kid crying? Amazing and he only has a 1.44 with a PLATINUM clan. Man, if I had a full time crew of good players my k/d and win loss would be ridiculous.

Great points CTF!

Level 48

in reply to swanpappa

29? and you're still calling yourself Dannyboi85?

Level 1

in reply to ctfw529

SNAP!!!!

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to swanpappa

You can't change the way people play unfortunately. The unreal statement is just opinion. CoD didn't come to fame because of it's hardcore modes with everyone dying in one or two bullets and limited HUD. If every gun had one shot head shots the game would be terrible for most people because of the way it plays. Thats why they aren't one shot kills for the most part.

Level 2

in reply to OPTIMAL11

No it wouldn't.

Hardcore should be for those that want realism and standard play should be for those that should never have been called in to duty in the 1st place.

I don't expect people to change their style of play - and if you had read my original post, you would understand this.

What I am saying is if you need to cater for both, create half the games that cater for those that want to sit in the corner and the other half for those that want action.

I could come up with a dozen games in an hour that those that want action would appreciate - instead of games that award cowardess.

COD need a revamp IMO.

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

swanpappa wrote:

No it wouldn't.

Hardcore should be for those that want realism and standard play should be for those that should never have been called in to duty in the 1st place.

I don't expect people to change their style of play - and if you had read my original post, you would understand this.

What I am saying is if you need to cater for both, create half the games that cater for those that want to sit in the corner and the other half for those that want action.

I could come up with a dozen games in an hour that those that want action would appreciate - instead of games that award cowardess.

COD need a revamp IMO.

ok, then please give us your thoughts on what they should do to "cater" to both. how would they "limit" camping in your eyes?

whats; to stop a "camper" from going into "your" playlist and doing the same thing?

Level 7

in reply to ctfw529

They can have so many varying games that cater for both.

Capture the flag worked. It meant there was always a target to the opposing team.

Cranked works on the outside, yet there is not enough action for it to work.

Why not have war games with larger teams on larger maps?

How about a you will die if you don't move 5ms to scale on the screen in the last 5 seconds?

How about each team has 1 mercenary that knows the location of your team and is a renegade?

1 player per team is a decoy that can be seen at all times by the opposition?

1 gun, 1 bullet?

A knives only game?

A dead zone per map, per team?

A 1 player 'on your team' that you are allowed to kill?

I thought of the above in 5 minutes. Surely a company worth hundreds can come up with something better.

I bet they laugh at all that play the game that they come up with very little and can make 10's of millions as a result. So much so, a map pack means another 10 million to the company.

Look at the bigger picture and see the problem.

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

swanpappa wrote:

They can have so many varying games that cater for both.

Capture the flag worked. It meant there was always a target to the opposing team.

Cranked works on the outside, yet there is not enough action for it to work.

Why not have war games with larger teams on larger maps?

How about a you will die if you don't move 5ms to scale on the screen in the last 5 seconds?

How about each team has 1 mercenary that knows the location of your team and is a renegade?

1 player per team is a decoy that can be seen at all times by the opposition?

1 gun, 1 bullet?

A knives only game?

A dead zone per map, per team?

A 1 player 'on your team' that you are allowed to kill?

I thought of the above in 5 minutes. Surely a company worth hundreds can come up with something better.

I bet they laugh at all that play the game that they come up with very little and can make 10's of millions as a result. So much so, a map pack means another 10 million to the company.

Look at the bigger picture and see the problem.

i am looking at the bigger picture here. you're the one with the narrow-mind, expecting everyone to conform to what you want...

none of your ideas would stop camping at all. looks like that was 5 minutes wasted for you...

- capture the flag is there, it's blitz...

- cranked is always fast-paced for me...

- talk to IW about that, they took out larger player counts for a reason.

- snipers would be screwed...

- whats to stop that merc from telling the rest of the team where everyone is? mute them? great idea.../s

- ok, *you* be the decoy then, all the time. that'll be fun...s/

- party games are mostly treyarch, but we have gun game now.

- no thanks. if you want knives only, party up with your buddies in a private match, i don't buy shooters to run around with a knife.

- a dead zone? what, like a section of the map that radar can't penetrate or something? oh yeah, that'll work, then, your little camper buddies would never go in there, huh?

- why would i want to kill a teammate?

Level 7

Studios