Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

in reply to PUR4IDO

MW2 was a couple fixes from being close to perfect. I still find it enjoyable even with all the cheaters.

Level 2

in reply to PUR4IDO

Keep in mind that this thread has nothing to do with what the KD indicates...and the OP is not even remotely close to having a high KD. The bottom line is that his KD has no more to do with him not being a crybaby than me eating a Subway sandwich and not having to wash my Raptor.

Level 20

in reply to swanpappa

This is a forum where opinions on COD are discussed, as we will never meet what you write and how you write it creates the only impression we can make of you.The op has had he's arguments challenged and as with his views of how to play the game doesn't know  how to cope.Resorting to insults and being contradictory is the acts of adolescent angst he's view that the only way  to play COD is to run n gun suggests the same. I'm not going to echo the previous points made by others but to add if you don't like ghosts why play it? or is your whole thread a wind up ?

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to swanpappa

There have been high scoring campers in ever single Call of Duty game. Every time they pop another CoD game out, it's the same whiny shit; "The problem with *insert newest game here* is the campers and poor connection!" Every single time. I see plenty of people running and gunning, and a few campers here and there. If you don't like the game, don't play it. It's that simple.

Moreover, it's not the game's fault. The game doesn't make people camp. People camp because they aren't aggressive players. I see these people complaining about campers, and then they complain about shotgun rushers. Holy crap. You can't please everyone.

Level 14

in reply to swanpappa

you wasted more time of your life complaining about this game for what reason? what good did you just accomplish? i'm sure there are many who feel the same way you do! my only advice is don't play! nobody will even notice you're gone and really nobody will care because this game will move on without you.

Level 1

in reply to mmorton10

Heaven forbid on a forum you are not allowed to say anything negative about the game.

If you don't like what I wrote, I couldn't care less.

I am entitled to say where I feel the game falls down. End of.

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

I've only noticed massive camping in clan war.

1.Playing Strikezone about 90% of the games enemies invade this little bar. 2 guys are usually behind the bar counter and other 2 are checking backdoors.

2. Playing Warhawk, enemies always invade second floor of bakery shop.

It's pretty irritating to play against those, but I can manage.

In public games I haven't seen so much camping. Only in Prison Break and Whiteout majority of players take advantage of the background and are sitting with snipers + thermo scope, but if you use incog they are pretty much screwed.

But still, I think you should work on your awarness and you'll do fine in Ghosts and can raise your K/D.

Level 7

in reply to swanpappa

Just need to make a lobby list where if you dont move you die and put a range on it. say you must move at least 5 yards every 10 seconds or you die would make it so people could creep corners to be smart about it and would prevent people from sitting up in nests prone or crouched have all the same games just make it its own list like hardcore core clan vs. clan

Level 1

in reply to swanpappa

With this nice list of complaints / problems you have, why not play something else and move on from Ghost?

Who is holding you back from playing something else, why are you subjecting yourself to what (you write) seems to be a horrible game?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to swanpappa

The OP is one seriously mixed up little guy. There's a big difference between simply having an opinion and thinking that you opinion is the only correct opinion. The OP is taking his obstinance to a ridiculous level.

Level 20

Studios