Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

in reply to swanpappa

I rarely ever see "campers"...at least not the type that weak players complain about obsessively. What I do see more of in Ghosts is players tactically working smaller areas. This of course is the smarter play opposed to foolishly trying to sprint from one end of the map to the other over and over in hopes of encountering the stooges that have been been tricked into believing that they're only purpose is to unskillfully run out in the open and repeatedly die at the hands of a more skilled "rusher". LOL

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

This just highlights you are a 'corner sitter'.

You haven't seen campers in this game? Which game have you been playing? Because if you haven't seen it, it is probably cos you are in your own corner.

Working an area means staying in a spot for fear of moving and being killed. Or deviating between corners of the near plexus you are in.

To highlight my point, in previous COD's, most players used either and SMG or an assault rifle. Nowadays I would hasten a guess that 65% have a sniper as either their primary or secondary, with the rest consisted of the 2 aforementioned.

The game is heading in a terrible direction.

Don't even get me started on kilstreaks and how they reward hiding in a corner...

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

LOL! Of course it does...in your feeble mind. More LOL a your misguided assumptions. little crybabies like you are absolutely the biggest problem with this this game. You suck, deal with it and find something you can play. Ghost doesn't want or need your crying ass. 

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

1.44KD ratio and I am a crybaby?

What are you rocking then?

At least construct your argument before I pick you apart like the vulture I am.

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

What does being a crybaby and 1.44 K/D ratio have to do with each other? Everyone knows that 1.75 K/D ratio and above is the only way you won't be considered a crybaby anymore.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

You, my friend, are a moron.

I can't keep explaining things to you. Go and ask Daddy to explain certain stuff.

1.75 KD. is a ratio you could only wet dream of.

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

We're not friends, I am sorry you felt misled. You have yet to explain anything. You have a problem with campers and I tell you ways to fix it but heaven's forbid that you change up your playstyle of running around like a chicken with his head cut off so that you can kill those campers, disrupt their playstyle and then you can run around like the chicken with his head cut off. You act like it takes forever to check corners and yet, with my sensitivity down to 3, I can run a map and kill campers in less than 3 minutes. You claim to be 29 and I am 32 and I don't blame others for my inadequacies. Take some responsibility and deal with your problems in the game or get a new one. This game isn't difficult.

Level 40
Highlighted

in reply to theroc23

Here here.. How are you with ghilie suits, silencers, riot shields etc by the way ? 

what ever happened to adapt and overcome with some people? Cods always been rock scissors paper at its

core anyway and things don't get more basic than that.

ps if you're not into or dislike games that "reward cowardice" as you put it then why on earth are you playing a game based on guns and modern warfare?.....as we all know the gun is the ultimate cowards weapon and just the natural evolution of the bow which back in the days of the sword was classed as the first "cowards"  weapon of choice when used in combat. This was obviously because the sword took years of training to perfect and required you to stand face to face with your enemy thus risking your life to take his, whereas the gun enabled the novice with just a basic skill to become an effective and efficient enough killer for a tenth of the cost and training time. 

It also (bow or gun) allows you to camp out undercover in the undergrowth with your fake antlers on and kill prey to eat.

Warfare and combat evolves constantly with time and innovation....long gone are the days of things like the british square

or a unit rushing headlong straight into enemy fire with minimal or no effort/attempt to tale cover like in the WW1 trenches

But war on a most basic level still is and all ways has been all about deception.....camouflaging ,concealing and covering your intent and actions,  using what your force or person is doing to misinform and present a false appearance or tactical stance.

It also works as we know on other levels eg; being placed  with half a dozen or so similarly armed enemys all together in a limited space in a stand off.....

If your looking for honourable combat or fights etc you're better off with something catering  to a more personal style of combat such as a beat em up like S/F or fantasy/historical sword based system.

Myself i've been playing cod since MW2 and from then onwards have always leaned towards the proper camping side/style and tactics playing any COD ........what most people call or whine about as camping ...is... when done properly just the tactical denial of a set area whether its an outdoor area with an asset of tac value or a flanking/shortcut route , or if its a building providing cover from incoming fire or enabling improved sight lines of the battlefield area.

It does however also require moving about said area that you're locking down  and constantly patrolling the perimeter checking placed equipment etc.

However  everyone myself included  deplores and knows just who the people are that get campers as much negativity sent their way...

its those numptys ( usually stat and k/d obsessed matchquitters ) who just camp 1 dark shady spot in a corner or bush somewhere all match without moving an inch and end up going 6-1 etc  .

When ghosts came out and i got hold of a copy i started playing a lot of cranked as i'd heard it was the quickest mode to level up your squad,  it was also if i remember correctly one of the game modes introduced to address the concerns of the runner/gunners and stop or at least limit the annoying numpty type of campers, with its fast paced speedy movement  to locate your next victim and keep you moving and hard to target from anywere but short range

and then the countdown timer after you get a kill to stop those losers hiding in corners.

In the end as you do i tried a few different weapon/perk combo's etc on cranked until i found one that worked fairly well

and then i also started playing blitz too with the same weapon/perk/equip set up.

And i must say that after  being mainly a camper used to locking down an area or being overwatch for team members as a sniper etc i actually found running and gunning easier than i thought it was going to be on Ghosts and i've not had problems with campers really either  besides if you've ever camped  you soon learn what does or doesn't work against them.                     Also not had any problems with lag on ghosts and have lost count of how many times i've ran around a corner or into a room and ran point blank straight into an enemy before firing my gun just as they also fired theirs and we both have preceeded to fall over dead at the same time.Black ops on the other hand was virtually unplayable at times with the lag and o/d bullet penetration probs.          

Level 1

in reply to swanpappa

YAWN!!!!

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Ha.

I was playing with you earlier you pleb and you literally spawn camped the whole time on Search and Rescue. So much so, I even remember it was you.

This game is perfect for you. You don't need a forum to have a tommy tank. Do it on your own time.

Guess you couldn't come up with a response as a result.

Still your stats will look good for your....oh no, sorry, I mistook you.

Level 2

Studios