Ran into a Ripper today and I liked it!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Ran into a Ripper today and I liked it!!!

So, my clan I were playing a match earlier this evening on Flooded when all of a sudden I saw the Ripper gun icon show up in the kill feed…I told the guys what I saw so we started looking for the guy who was using it…long story short I killed the guy and grabbed his weapon and got to use it for a few minutes. It was pretty sweet…I liked the sights and it was pretty stable as an SMG and as an Assault Rifle it was ok. I was able to tag a few kills from the kitchen shooting into the restaurant. As an SMG it seemed similar to the Vector. Now granted I was playing HC TDM so I don't know how it would be on Core. Has anyone else ran into this yet?

Level 12
5 REPLIES

Re: Ran into a Ripper today and I liked it!!!

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Yeah I've run into people using it, but they got it through hacks for now. It hasn't officially come out for Playstation yet.

Level 6

Wow, if they don't do anything about this quickly, then I might not buy another season pass ever again.

Level 10

watch the people complain and they'll patch it in about 2 weeks like the Maverick.

Level 1
Highlighted

Has anyone heard any news as far a release date for PS3? I know Xbox got it first but I'm wondering if we have to wait the full month for our platforms to get it.

Level 12

season pass users will get it when xbox gets the maps because the ripper is another dlc so there for we have to wait a month so we will get it in the beginning of next month then we get to use it for a month till we get out new maps

Level 2

Studios