Ripper released tomorrow

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Ripper released tomorrow

According to CharlieIntel season pass owners will get the new weapon tomorrow

Click the link for details

http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/04/04/the-ripper-weapon-available-tomorrow-for-psnpc-season-pass-ow...

Infinity Ward also tweeted the info..  Tweet is in above link

View image on Twitter

Level 67
29 REPLIES

Re: Ripper released tomorrow

in reply to gambit1969

Soooo...I just got on my PS4 for the first time today, and notice two new tabs under "Social Feed". One mentions Drop Zone, and the other tells me this about the Ripper:

"Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass holders get immediate access to this new weapon today!"

I definitely have the season pass, and as far as I'm aware today is definitely today, yet I can't find any option to download it. The tab also says "The Ripper will be released on May 8th as part of DLC 2: Devastation."

Considering the first part of the Ripper info page, I assume that's the regular release date, and that season pass holders should get it today, as stated in-game. Anyone else seen this? Serious WTF moment.

Level 75

in reply to oRLs_317o

Season pass holders get it tomorrow according to Infinity Ward

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

I hope so, I tend to be more cautious about the release dates as some seem to be way off the mark regardless of the sources. It just means those who don't have access to it will be following me around and waiting for my death so they can pick it up, the same thing happened when I used the two variants of the Maverick. I don't have a headset so cannot communicate with them, so I used their eagerness to lead them into traps and pick off the opposition. Not a a good value for a team member but it becomes annoying having an unwanted shadow and its a way deterring some.

Level 1

in reply to Gonzo75

Click the link, it includes a tweet from Infinity Ward confirming the release

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Just have, I missed that the first time I looked, I was distracted by the detail on the weapon. I've watched several Youtube clips with people using it and it looks great fun, how many times are we going to be caught out in the wrong mode when engaging an enemy, only to try and change and die. Death by Ripper switch?

Level 1

in reply to gambit1969

But the 5th is also only three hours away for me. I guess they may just be putting the page up early as it's already the 5th for half of the world, and that it'll be available for me at midnight, contrary to what I'm told in-game? Idk...I supposed I'll have to make do with my MTAR until then lol

Level 75

in reply to oRLs_317o

Been enjoying the Vector again since the little buff

Level 67
Highlighted

in reply to gambit1969

I'm liking the Bizon a lot now! Its 3hk range with a muzzle brake is now almost the same as the Vector's standard 3hk range, except its firing at 900rpm

It works much better with Deadeye now too, with a much longer 2 and 3hk range. I want to like the Vector for its unmatched range (and Deadeye potential - its 2hk range with muzzle brake is longer than the Honey Badger's), but I can't get over the recoil. I don't know why, it's not even that strong...and I regularly use the TAR with rapid fire, at distances I have no right to be using it hehe

Level 75

in reply to gambit1969

For those who don't own the season package can they just buy it from the store
with 15$ or something?
any information about that?

Level 1

Studios