Seriously, IW. U guys slowed the game to a time limit crawl with these maps, ieds and nerfing the uav aka satcom.

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: Seriously, IW. U guys slowed the game to a time limit crawl with these maps, ieds and nerfing the uav aka satcom.

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

Izjar11's comments are perfectly valid. If you have not figured out ways around IEDs, that IW also included this game, in any class you want to create, then it is not their fault.  The original IW staff had great, large maps in the first Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2, so if you cannot figure out your way around the maps in Ghosts, don't blame the new IW staff for that one either. What seems to be killing people about Ghosts, is that it forces people to think.  Is it surprising to people that Ghosts and Battlefield are more similar to each other than ever before.  You can still run and gun in Ghosts. But just has always been the case in Battlefield, to do so you must move from cover to cover. It is a shooting game, and I, for one, am happy that they reintroduced intelligence to the concept of playing a war game.

Level 2

Re: Seriously, IW. U guys slowed the game to a time limit crawl with these maps, ieds and nerfing the uav aka satcom.

in reply to GrampaStyle

You can't be serious. I'm  not even going to bother with a rebuttal, because you guys will just keep apologizing for the game.

I will say this.. IW better hope and pray that Destiny is a MAJOR FLOP, because If Bungie becomes activision main cash cow, I can see COD slowly fading away.  That's who IW needs to worry about, not respawn or Titanfall.

Maybe this is what the franchise needs, so it can go back to it's roots. Actual gun skill and no OP stupid perks and lethals.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

Funny, you offered a rebuttal anyway didn't you.  Destiny is a shooter, but that is the only similarity it will with share with the modern military/police based shooters like Ghost recon, Rainbow Six, Battlefield, COD, etc. Therefore, there will ALWAYS be a huge market for military based shooters.  I do agree with you though on one thing. I too miss the simpler limited Perk and Kill Streak reward days of the original Modern Warfare.

Level 2

in reply to GrampaStyle

cod games including ghosts have had both a blast resistance perk and sitrep like perk since forever, im fully aware of that! only difference is they werent MANDATORY to not be competely annoyed by betty/claymore abuse in past games! betties and claymores didnt have the holy trinity of stealth, power and fast detonation! betties/claymores didnt stick to walls and ceilings either! too many of our perk points are being spent on trying to offset broken game mechanics instead of building classes that suit our play styles! mw3 focus was helpful but not mandatory, in treyarch games dead silence was also helpful but not mandatory because soundwhoring wasnt overpowered as hell, blastshield/sitrep like perks were always helpful but not mandatory because non killstreak ground explosives actually gave you a reasonable chance to detect/dodge them.

Level 15

in reply to Izjar11

Satcoms are barely functioning in this game, it requires 2 players to have them up at once in order for them to even scan the map. If one is up it requires a player to actually spot an enemy player for them to be painted. How does that help if campers are hiding in buildings where they remain unseen ?

I agree SitRep is a must on this game to avoid camping devices. Run that with Marathon and Agility and you can run n gun ok, not great as campers and tactical players will still hear you even with Dead Silence if they are running Amplify.

One big thing that should be fixed is only accessing 6 class slots at any one time in game. With the abundance of perks and weapons 6 class slots is not enough if you have to try to change tactics to counter differing plays styles.  If you are in constant lobbies of campers you need more than a couple of class slots dedicated to various counter-camping techniques, depending on enemy play style. If you are against constant rushers or objective focused clans then you require different classes again and so on. Cant have them all in 6 slots.

Level 38

in reply to Rexens_View

I have to agree that the only having 6 classes thing does make it more difficult to be prepared for every situation that you might encounter.  Of course, it also limits what your opponent can use to attack you with.  I would prefer having 10 classes but I've learned to adapt to only having 6.  Sometimes it does mean that I'm not prepared but I find that my enemy only can catch me off guard for one match.  After that I'll dial up some counters that will make them sorry that they choose to specialize their loadouts in such an odd way.

Level 69
Highlighted

I think the only thing IW and Acti understand is money

when player numbers dwindle and season passes flop, maybe they will read the comments.

COD is losing why it is popular - gun vs gun play fast paced.

Having so much defensive equipment to protect rooms and poor UAV and easy off the grid implementation means games grind to a snails pace on large maps.

IED at the top of the stairs that cant be shot in line of sight - just leave the campers up there. Repeat a few times and we have a stalemate. You cant run up there even with blast shield as you loose half your health and you know campers have amplify and are lying prone aiming at the doorway with an M27 or equivalent....

Suggestion - make the 9 bangs fully charged emp - wait for it, actually work as a BO2 emp and kill all equipment except IMS and sentry (as they are more hard earned).

That will get more players out of there rooms and help the game FLOW

Level 8

in reply to ge0rdiemark

I think the only thing IW and Acti understand is money

when player numbers dwindle and season passes flop, maybe they will read the comment

This will never happen... IW have purposly done this and will release SMALL / MID range DLC maps in all upcoming DLC so that you buy the season pass.

I can assure all the hater on these forums WILL buy the DLC and WILL buy the next COD game, It's a FACT. I sometimes hate on the game, heck EVERYONE does at some point but that does not change the fact that you are STILL playing the game due to "all the things wrong" with the game.

I like the game it's fun and as to the OP I rarely get into a game and have the time limit run out. I play TDM most of the time on PS3/4 have a 3.45 KDR and get 20/45 kills per game. that half of the final score by using Sat comm, Dogs and Chopper. the game inho is bloody good and yes there are some floors but they are working on this.. Do you have any idea how much it costs to make a game / fix patches? A LOT! $$$$$$

Patients is your best friend in this game use it.

Level 13

in reply to thetizzleguy

i love every cod, its the reason why i took the time to make this thread. i know playing this game slowly is the answer but too much power is given to cowards that arent confident enough in their skill to win gunfights on the move.its not like im saying everyone should run recklessly in the middle of the map now.

Level 15

CallOfDutyFan88 wrote:

too much power is given to cowards that arent confident enough in their skill to win gunfights on the move.its not like im saying everyone should run recklessly in the middle of the map now.

Guy you just keep throwing yourself under the bus, in Bo2 you complained and that game was not as complex as Ghost, now in Ghost you complain because its too complex for your preference.

You are having trouble understanding and getting your command that's reasonable it happens to us all, but calling players who dont do as you think cowards is just.........................(ill leave it blank so you dont have a hissy fit)

Note: Why not play another game and leave this game you so call "love"?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios