Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

You know Activision, if you kept the players of your game informed on the problems that arise, you would find that you have ALOT less pissed off people spamming these forums.  JUST KEEP US INFORMED, THATS ALL WE ASK. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, JUST TELL US. According to your site, all servers are operational. REALLY!?  If I treated the customers of my business like this, I would have been out of business a long time ago.

Level 3
25 REPLIES

Re: Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

in reply to smashly777

(We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback! Please be patient!)

-- It's very hard to keep conditions PERFECT 100% of the time. Multiple Servers are running at the same time and things happen. I understand you are angry, but this is no time to blame us. We do a great job keeping the Servers up and running good for the most part. But just like everyone else we are human and things happen, these errors don't happen every day!

Level 2

in reply to Seal_Team_Alpha

We understand that you are human, and mistakes can be made. But it's the manner of how you communicate with us when these mistakes happen. We had a lot going on during this weekend: Double XP Weekend, Clan Wars, and launch of Diamond Division Clan Wars so of course your consumers (the people that buy your products) will be frustrated when we're expecting things to be functional and they are not. We will be annoyed when suddenly we're planning and scheduling things with other players to be on at a certain time to make a final push in Clan Wars, and then suddenly servers won't work. We'll be upset when the Ghosts app on my Android or iPhone won't work all of a sudden (again) when we just had this not working just yesterday.

The issue is not the mistakes that humans make but the AMOUNT OF MISTAKES and issues, and errors, and maintenance you have put your consumers through which were though to be resolved already but keeps happening it seems every Clan Wars.

Level 3

in reply to I-am-JUBEE1

(We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback! Please be patient!)

I appreciate your comment, and I totally understand! We do work on informing people when things like this happen, but we didn't know it happened until multiple Consumers have reported it. We are not sure at the moment what the problem is and we are currently working on fixing it. I understand your anger and frustration but in this specific situation there is no way we could of informed you guys about the problem if we didn't know happened before hand. So like I said we are currently working on getting it up by tonight I have listed some times that we think we will have the servers fixed earlier in this post.

Level 2

what I would like to know is  while looking at the app some people that we are playing against in clan wars are on and scoring right now  and my whole clan is locked out of online servers  will there be an extension on clan wars?

Level 2

in reply to regulator085

Yes, like I listed in a comment to another user on this forum. This Server error isn't affecting everyone. So we are running a temporary maintenance system for the servers that are down.

Level 2

yes I understand that I can read  but the question is will there be an extension of time on the clan wars

Level 2
Highlighted

And by it's NOT affecting everyone they mean once again XBOX goes unscathed. They get DLC first and they apparently get better servers. OH wait the PS4 servers are down too and they ALSO pay for PS Plus? Shocking

Level 5

Are you extending the Clan Wars hours to compensate the loss of time that effected a lot of people? How will you be able to make Clan Wars "fair" for those that are able to contribute getting points when they were able to get online versus those that weren't able to contribute points because they were effected by server issues?

Level 3

in reply to I-am-JUBEE1

I will take a look at who posted it and I had somebody say that I mentioned in a reply that it was indeed a scheduled maintenance. I will take a look like I said but if I did say that, I apologize and it was a typo this isn't a scheduled maintenance .

Level 2

Studios