Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

in reply to I-am-JUBEE1

(We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback! Please be patient!)

I couldn't tell say at the moment, there is no official announcement on what extensions are going to be made.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Seal_Team_Alpha

An extension makes NO sense. Many people can't afford time for this during the early work week. That unfair to them. What SHOULD have happened was clan wars put on freeze IMMEDIATELY when an issue was apparent & XBOX took the lead over many PS3 clans like mine. It took them almost all of the 2+ hours to surpass our score but nonetheless they did. We got hosed.

Level 5

Lo9z_ClanWar is using a stacking assult packages and threatened to take my accout and hack it?

Level 2

this is dead at the beginning of Diamond Division clan wars and its obviously affecting ENOUGH people that it isn't just a SMALL problem. WHAT IS ERROR CODE 32 im LOCATED IN tEXAS san Antonio.

And will we be compensated for Diamond division. We were going head to head with another clan about to take the lead today. BUT CANT GET ON. And my clan (clanKILLAS elite [CKLR]) members who could get on located in Nevada said they won and it didn't count so yes again will we be compensated i.e. (warcry AND body count) again this is DIAMOND DIVISION the other clan we were goin head to head with was PureSkille [xPSx] thanks again

Level 2

in reply to Rimeeee

(We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback! Please be patient!)

This is not a small problem at all and I'm sorry if I made it look like that. This error is being currently worked on so please be patient!

Level 2

I'm not angry, but i am annoyed that you don't inform us of problems. You let the players spam the forums for 2 hours and then you may say something. Its not hard to keep us in the loop, just put a post stating that you have a problem and that you are working on it, don't leave us in the dark. We are the ones that pay your paycheck and pay billions of dollars every year for your game. Please treat us with respect. I am a mature gamer that has been playing all the way back to PS1, I am just posting this on my daughters account. I have owned almost all COD games and this has been going on for years. You wouldn't be a multi-billion dollar company without us. Remember that. I look forward to your reply..

Level 3

in reply to smashly777

You are not lying bud...a heads up will be great though, we are not saying the people behind COD are not human!

Level 1

in reply to eddiev4

As I listed in the reply below, we try to notify our Consumers ASAP when errors like this occur. But we did not know this error was happening until the Consumer reported it, so we just recently found out about this problem and are currently trying to fix it right now. I have listed times in the forum earlier that we think the servers should be up by. This maintenance was not scheduled and is only affecting the Servers that are having errors. Some consumer's connection to the game's server is perfect at the moment. So not everyone is having this problem but A LOT of people are. So we are doing our best!

Level 2

Thanks again for responding to my post. Now that i have your ear, it's not just this issue that gets us ticked off, I understand that problems come up, but we also deal with hacking and boosting everytime we play. This forum is filled with your consumers that have legimate complaints about hacking and boosting and it is overlooked time and time again. 1 out of every 4 lobbies on the average have at least one person hacking, do you even respond to the people that have complaints about this? i personally have been posting about this issue all the way back to mw3 and never a response. You may think that by banning these people your sales will suffer, but you are going to lose a lot more of the honest players if you do nothing. This game has only been out for 4 months and hackers or modders are everywhere. When you threaten to report them they laugh at you because nothing is ever done, I dont know of anyone that has ever been banned for hacking, if you say that you do ban these people what evidence do WE have of this.

Level 3

in reply to smashly777

I appreciate your complaint, and I cannot say that people don't look over them. All I can say is that we are aware of modding and that the next you post a thread about modifying the game just list their username on that console, the date you saw them and try being specific as possible. There's not a whole lot I can do my self because that's not my job to go and ban people for modding or anything so there's not a whole lot I can say on that. I do wanna let you know that we are busy dealing with problems everyday and that it's not that it's always getting overlooked it's that it's not getting look at at all due to complaints with other clients. Maybe you should try getting in a chat with an employee or call an employee. You might get a better result there.

Level 2

Studios