Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

in reply to Seal_Team_Alpha

I'm curious, why don't you have mod status if you work for them? Normally you can tell a atvi or is employee apart from a normal poster.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to smashly777

If you get on twitter they have been tweeting about the crash and how everyone will be treated fairly. they can tell what has happend and will fix it or make it right. i can only look to the positive and hope they will fix it quick and make everyone happy.

Level 1

in reply to Uncle_Aldo

ya now on my app the clan war is showing completed and it should still have 2 hours. IDK oh and im Diamond Division don't know if its the same for regular clan wars. thanks and im going to check the twitter now

Level 2

in reply to Rimeeee

(We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback! Please be patient!)

(A lot of Servers are potentially down right now and we are working on getting them back up ASAP!)

It has come to my attention that the probability of the consumer having additional time for Double XP and Clan Wars is pretty good.

Level 2

in reply to Seal_Team_Alpha

Please express that extending the clan wars is unfair bc people plan in advance to schedule time for their group. This will not allow MANY clans to compete on an even plane. It would be highly unfair and disadvantageous.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to smashly777

lol calm down shit happens and its only been one night

Level 1

Studios