Shield riot vs health player

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Shield riot vs health player

If anyone shot you, your screen emulates blood and turn in red, depending of damage received. OK. If you have a shield, and anyone shot you, your shield is damaged and you can not see throught it. OK

But after a time (depending of game mode, perks, etc), you screen clears but your shield not. I think that this is an adventage for people that do not use shield against people use it.

Some people says that you can not repair it in a combat, but i answered them that if you can health you waiting, hospitals would be empty for evers. I think that situation is not well balanced among use shields and no use shields.

Any solution?

And another thing, if you try to attack anyone with your shield and when your are in front of him, he target you, his weapon cross your shield killing you easly. is it collisions bad configurated?

Level 4
15 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Shield riot vs health player

in reply to derjager

Swap your shield with a weapon on the floor then swap it back again - hey presto your shield is undamaged and you can see through it again.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

thanks, i will test it this afternoon, but do not understand why must do that, instead wait as other weapons

Level 4

in reply to derjager

Personally I don't think the shield should repair it's self, it's part of the pay off for having full frontal protection. A skilled player will use this to their advantage i.e. shoot the shield so the enemy can't see properly then flank them for the body shots.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

If your enemy in front of you, have armored ammunition, he can kill you firing at your shield easly. But if he wears a bulletproff vest, and you have the armored ammunition, you can not kill him in the same way that he can do against a shield.

I do not see any adventage in that frontal protection. Even i have in "kill cam" people that do not have armored ammo, kill me firing at my shield.

Level 4

in reply to derjager

Thats a common misconception AP round don't go through riot shields.

Level 48

in reply to derjager

I think the shield should regen the cracks. It is just annoying and makes a bad weapon even worse.

and LOL @ "full frontal protection." That is complete BS.

Level 10

in reply to Fang_1192

If you get your position right you're completely covered at the front.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

I find it more useful on my back.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Highwayman0226 wrote:

I find it more useful on my back.

This**

The shield helps protect the "rear" against bombs, bullets, knifing etc.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios