Sniping and Dogs

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Sniping and Dogs

in reply to renagaade

I've been using the L115 and have over a 1000 kills with it, i have hit people in the chest at point blank and not even registered a hit marker, to me its just hit and miss like everything else associated with this game. As for Riley i'd say it's more an annoyance than op and yes i do run the streak myself.

Level 2

in reply to immortalmindz1

Riley is a death sentence for snipers w/ bolt actions though.  If he's coming at you, 1 shot isn't going to stop him, and you don't have time to fire 3.

Level 2

in reply to The_Dreaded

Yeah, I just don't shoot him unless he's at least 100 meters away!

Level 19

in reply to renagaade

Really? The dog is easy to kill, yeah one shot from a bolt action won't kill him but it will make him stay in the exact same spot until you put another in, and pistol do him over pretty easy, if u got a sniper with no pistol well good decision. I am unsure about the hit marker issue, there are enough people here who seem to be honest generally so I am forced to believe that this is happening, I pretty much always get OHKs, unless i try QSing, which I have no idea where the bullet went, or if using a suppressor and shooting over very high range

Level 15

in reply to renagaade

Unsilenced chorm lined L115. Direct shot to the chest, and it's a hit marker. It's been happening to me lately. It really doesn't make sense. If it's a hit, and it's at a decent range, more close than not, it should KILL. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Not when the game decides.

And OP, you DON'T AIM while quick scoping. That's the whole point. You bring up your scope and before you even look through it, you're firing...come on dude. you don't aim a quick scope.

Level 1

in reply to camjohn1

Really? I hate using the word but... Is it possible that lag is the cause for this? I use suppressor a nearly all the time and still get one hit chest kills with USR, maybe the chrome barrel is bugged?

Level 15

Studios