Somthing has to be done about the Dogs

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

When are you ever in a room full of people with a mic that's the thing yea easy to kill as a team but you never have a team to rely on in this game or any C.O.D if a team worked together that'd be cool but one on one Dogs are to OP(Over Powered) and need to be nerfed.

Level 2

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

Dog is perfect for a 10-12 killstreak. My opinion, but they are OP.

Level 10

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

they are worthless when i have them but once the enemey has them they can survive a rocketlauncher lol.

IED seem to work well though.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

I wonder if a concussion grenade would slow them down?  Nope that won't work now that I think about it. The grenades take 2 or 3 seconds to go off, it only takes 1 second for the dogs to kill you. 

Level 22

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

I like using the dog. But with that said, having your faced chewed after dumping a full clip from an AR into one is a little out of hand.  Also since there is also the IMS at the 5 kills or 4 if you are using hardline. Like the IMS the dog should have a timer to expire.  Or remove the timer from the IMs so that it becomes a solid alternative to the dog.

Level 5

in reply to Capt_Teabagger

Capt_Teabagger wrote:

I like using the dog. But with that said, having your faced chewed after dumping a full clip from an AR into one is a little out of hand. 

Your aiming must be terrible!

I have zero issues killing a dog running at me, ZERO.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

then you my friend are one of the few I have run across that can say that. I have put in almost a full clip on hardcore only to have it jump what seems like 5 feet away and kill me.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

I do rather hate the dogs but they are a killstreak afterall and more often than not they don't do much of anything until after you've killed their master.  Not that I haven't seen one run all the way across the map just to get me even though I never touched his master but that's another story.  What would be the point of a 5 killstreak that you can take out almost instantly?  If you want to kill the dogs quickly, a concussion grenade will stop them long enough for you to land enough bullets to kill them or you can run in and knife them for the instakill.

Level 69

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

TheWaukeeKid wrote:

Either raise the kills needed or nerf the lethality. I swear they can jump through second floor windows to avenge their master’s death and they kill instantly. Has anyone every got a knife kill on a dog? I make it a point now days to shoot the dog first even though it means I will die as well. I like the feel of the game in whole but Cujo has to be addressed. Does anyone else agree?

Never had a knife kill, I kill them far to easy with my gun.

You sound like your unloading your clip into the enemy first and then cannot take down the dog. I kill the owner, dog slowly turns and runs at me, I shoot and kill it as well. Just earned 200xp in one clip.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Full-autos it's not hard because he stalls when being shot. Semi-autos though he can get from point A to B and kill your with his 20ft attack range before you can tap the trigger.

Level 75

Studios