Somthing has to be done about the Dogs

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

The only thing that needs to be done about the dogs is that you need to kill them! If you hear the growl you're near it so position yourself properly to take it or the owner out first and continue accordingly. I don't really have problems with them at all.

Level 1

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

STOP YOUR DAMN WHNING YOU SQUEAKY B1TCHES!!

Level 15

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

I strongly agree with this. Every time I call in my dog he instantly dies but when the enemy dog comes at and I try use half of my ammo to kill him he stills gets me. Also I've knife a dog before and he didn't even die! Like wdf. I also got kill by a dog whose owner was nowhere to be found...They should either lower the health a bit or raise the kills needed.

Level 1

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

all it takes is one knife that's how I kill them mostly to conserve ammo

Level 1

in reply to mrbunnyrampage

He must have been hurt before you knifed it because I've knifed the dog on this game and it didn't die for me.

Level 2

in reply to renagaade

no it kills him it did the whole knife action think like I think it was blops did. and it died ive actually done it quite a few times

Level 1

Yup me too, I pretty sure it was fresh dog too as I heard the whistle of him being called in, that is if you can hear enemy team whistling?

Level 15

1 knife hit wont kill dog... unless its hurt

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

I agree, this game does get tedious when you walk in a room with 2 people and lo and behold its like that film turner and hooch except hooch doesnt fricking die, i knifed into a dog just now getting blademaster it didnt die.

When people say , listen for the growl, play as a team walk in 2s etc, dont listen , its unpractible so many reasons why this cannot happen, you have to remember alot of players here dishing out advice are bad themselves

Level 4

in reply to EvoSBA

I think the dogs are perfect.

True when I call them in they often get insta-killed, but I kill them far more than I go down from them.

People need to get out of the sprinting round a corner attitude, and walk and look. The dogs AI is really bad, you have to walk infront of them to see you. Sprint less- kill more dogs.

A way to keep them alive longer though, is to stay in a building. Mine lasts for ages if I hang round inside.

Level 7

Studios