Somthing has to be done about the Dogs

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

In my opinion the only thing that needs adjusting is the sometimes ridiculous range at which they kill. (Seems total random to me)

Level 2

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

I think the dogs are good they easily get me 3-5 kills to help get the trinity rocket then the hind. they are harder to kills because of the ballistic armor they wear, just like the support streak when someone throw vests down people are harder to kill.... i say leave the streaks as they are....

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

well they shouldn't be able to survive a grenade to the face...just saying but yeah the lethality should stay the same..i mean ill take the one dog in this game over the 9 dogs in the others.

Level 1

in reply to Avercio

Avercio wrote:

well they shouldn't be able to survive a grenade to the face...just saying

Grenades take too long to go off. By the time you react, toss the grenade and wait for it to explode, you're already dead. You may get the kill after you die I suppose, that's not very satisfying though. 

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

I've shot them in the face and they don't die. No armor there.

Level 4

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

shoot the vest on the puppy and it will go down quickly

Level 1

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

One shot with a sniper and knife will take it down.

Level 18

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

I agree...dogs a lil too overpowered....Ive attempted to knife a couple dogs to no success.

Level 1

in reply to TheWaukeeKid

I've been running a knife only setup for some time now and frequently kill dogs. Unfortunately its not any way near as frequently as they kill me.

the problem I have with them is the combination of the damage they can take, and the teleporting, One stab usually just puts them on the ground and they jump back up and bite me. with the way they teleport around one stab is an accomplishment. i've only managed to pull off a 2 stab kill on one once.

Most of the time though, they arent even where they appear. I take a swing and nothing happens but me getting eaten. Or .... one frame I see his butt 10 feet away, next frame he's eating my face,

I think a single stab, or maybe a couple more bullets would be enough damage for them to take for such a low scorestreak. You can outrun them fairly easily btw. thats my counter to them most of the time  anymore. I hear a bark I just keep running.

Level 20

in reply to atiredoldguy

I forgot to say the whole outrunning them thing is a pain when it comes to your own dog. Mine just never keeps up and is never there to protect me. the kills are nice but I'd rather have him close by.

Level 20

Studios