Suggestions for COD Ghost

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Suggestions for COD Ghost

COD Ghost can learn a lot from BO2 on what to improve and what not to implement. Here are my thoughts:

• Should Allow DLC toggle option. I had to delete my DLC just to play MP because it was too laggy with DLC.
  • Ghost perk was perfectly implemented, would love to see it continue.
  • Ability to jump Straight into multiplayer.
  • Pick 10 along with killstreaks for each class.
  • The BO2 friend list was cool addition but it needs to be better implemented
  • Leaderboards should be watched. In every single COD, glitchers and hackers stay on top of the list the whole time.
  • No target finders or killstreaks that kill randomly. (Hunter Killer drone?)
  • Elite sucks in BO2. It was good in MW3 but absolutely crap in BO2.
  • BO2 scorestreak can chain very quickly and easily. That is the reason why people leave game everytime a Lodestar is called. One O-VSAT can chain to Lodestar and Swarm and it chains back to O-VSAT very quickly. Way OP.
  • The DLC are awesome in BO2. I'm not saying the maps are good but the ability to DL callsigns and weapons are too good. This is probably coolest feature of BO2.

I also suggest, COD introducing a COD pass system. With every COD, let user have two passes which they can register. Make additional passes cost $10 or so. That way there will be a lot less hackers as they have to pay for new account once their older one is banned.

What features of BO2 you would like to see continue in Ghost? Or, removed in Ghost?
Level 10
27 REPLIES

Re: Suggestions for COD Ghost

in reply to s_paw1

Everything seemed really complicated in BO2 I over the menus in mw3 the gameplay is gameplay. But in Bo2 they made it hard to get into Some ones profile it was just complicated I find my self pushing tons of buttons. In Call of Duty ghosts can u please make everything very simple, I like simple things and I'm not the only one. Also the only problem with BO2 is the maps I loved the maps in MW3 but the maps in BO2 don't seem like a warzone they seem childish everything looks like a perfect futuristic world. Make ruble please, try to make it like a warzone. Make the maps grown up. And one more request input many natural envirement maps like, SNOW, FOREST and JUNGLES. I know you guys will do good with this game. And u have most of your maps but please implement this or consider it its all we want.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to s_paw1

Get rid of the emphasis on Killstreaks/Pointstreaks/Scorestreaks.  Have none above 10 kills or so and make is so that they don't stack at all.  Next thing is that they should rarely get more than 1-3 kills based on how high of a streak they are(5 streak=1-2 kills, 10 streak=2-3 kills).  I think this is another way to decrease the emphasis on streaks.  Streaks shouldn't be a game changer but should add support on objectives and map locations.  Another thing I am hoping they do is add something on the map that would get you kills, like flooding an area of the map or changing a route by pressing a button after a certain period in the game(3-5 minutes in), that could change up the game.  Bring the game back to the gun on gun fights, and open the skill game a bit by reducing randomness and luck.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

Completely agree with you on that front, i think all pointstreaks should be support orientated, UAV's, CUAV's, ADVANCED UAV, EMP, Things like ATTACK HELICOPTERS should be implemented but should only hover over a user designated location, ie hover over the C flag your team is trying to defend or capture rather than have them do several laps around the map kill whoring, you could also add things like SAM TURRETS to help control the choppers, but make them so need to be placed nearby to be able to lock on, it would be silly having a chopper helping you attack objective A and a SAM TURRET on objective C shoots it down.

Level 8

in reply to s_paw1

Please add the ability to play the single player campaign split screen couch co-op.

Also, for consoles, please add the ability to adjust look sensitivity while aiming down the sight separately from sensitivity while just running and looking.

Reduce scorestreaks.

Create 'run and gun' game mode with no scorestreaks.

4-player split screen survival mode for new consoles.

Release DLC for all platforms simultaneously.

Level 1

in reply to powerwielder

Split screen should be implemented for campaign and survival (or whatever it will be called this time round) modes but not for MP, this would help reduce boosting for a start and not having it will decrease the number of splitscreen teammates who run round with no idea whats going on making no contribution to the team and endlessly dying.

Level 8

in reply to s_paw1

My opinion on what they should do with maps for COD Ghosts:

They should release the usual 11-14 maps that are there at launch, but they should also implement five-or-so maps from previous CODs that come out right at launch. My choices: Terminal (MW2/3) Raid (BO2) Dome (MW3) Airfield (WAW) Firing Range (BO/2) and maybe Nuketown (ORIGINAL FROM BO)

- Maps should also be more pure, (no Hydro water things) but with destructible enviornments.

With DLC:

I think the year-long subscription with MW3 was good. I also liked the BO2 Season Pass, but what made me mad about the BO2 DLC was the seperate purchase for Camos. I payed the for the overpriced DLC like a dummy in the first place. I realize they need to make money but they don't need to be that greedy. I've payed over $100 dollars for BO2 and Season Pass. In COD Ghosts they should also have a season pass and it should include camos and the other stuff associated with it.

With Game Modes:

They need some sort of MEGA WAR that is 20 vs 20. That'd be fun. If Ghosts won't have that, it should have original Domination and some sort of extended TDM. TDM is currently too short at 75 kills. It should be at the minimum 100, but I was thinking more along the lines of 150 or 200.

With Gameplay:

I don't play the campaign PURELY because their aren't hitmarkers. I've those four little lines and the noise they make. They need to be louder. I use a suppressor most of the time JUST so I can hear them. You should have 2 sensitivity controllers. One for not ADS and one for ADS. My out-of-ADS could be higher but it would ruin my ability to perform well in ADS. Biggest change: SUPPRESSOR SHOULD NOT INCREASE RECOIL.

With Streaks:

I like the idea of doing it by score like in BO2, but the streaks themselves need to be nerfed. They should be more like original Black Ops. If like BO, the streaks (like valkayrie rockets and SAM turrets) should not come in boxes. I should be allowed to push the button and use them.

MAKE GHOSTS THE BEST ONE YET

Level 1

in reply to FilbertMoo

Completely agree with your MW3 DLC point, it was by far the best DLC package ive seen in a cod game, although make it available to everyone as an extra on launch day and not just people who buy the hardened and prestige versions

Level 8

in reply to s_paw1

Remove the moving requirement from the Ghost Perk.

Ghost does not need to make you invisible to airbourne support, target finders, MMS's, or heat vision...JUST UAV's!!!

a movement restriction on that one function is absurd.

Level 8

in reply to KoRny1

KoRny1 wrote:

a movement restriction on that one function is absurd.

I disagree the moving restriction was the thing I liked most about blops2

Level 75

Studios