THANK YOU CALL OFDUTY TEAM FOR BRINGING BACK THE ONSLAUGHT PACK IN A SEPERATE LOBBY AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL MAPS

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Highlighted

THANK YOU CALL OFDUTY TEAM FOR BRINGING BACK THE ONSLAUGHT PACK IN A SEPERATE LOBBY AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL MAPS

I hate all the original maps but love the onslaught map pack so it wasnt smart of them to put them all together. Now they have changed it so im glad the did it lol

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: THANK YOU CALL OFDUTY TEAM FOR BRINGING BACK THE ONSLAUGHT PACK IN A SEPERATE LOBBY AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL MAPS

in reply to vBad_Piggy

Enjoy it for now,  I am pretty sure the maps will go into regular rotation "AGAIN" when Devastation map pack comes out. I think when the recent update came out, the maps got put into rotation by mistake-  but, that is just a guess on my part. In the meantime -enjoy having the Choice! ?Have fun............

Level 20

Re: THANK YOU CALL OFDUTY TEAM FOR BRINGING BACK THE ONSLAUGHT PACK IN A SEPERATE LOBBY AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL MAPS

in reply to KC_KREW

onslaught is still in the regular rotation but now they added the option to play only onslaught maps if you want.

Level 5

Studios