The Likes and Dislikes Of cod ghosts Post your opinions here

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: The Likes and Dislikes Of cod ghosts Post your opinions here

in reply to Insanityangeniu

i feel like i should apologize im usually the one getting killed

Level 5

It's the same thing on TDM. The game usually pairs me with people who tries to run and gun and end up 3-18.

Level 35

I'm liking most of the maps and think the game looks pretty good overall.

I'm liking how smooth it runs - with hardly any hiccups or stutters.

I'm liking that the guns actually kill people with out getting 5 or 6 hit markers first - ala Black Ops 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dislikes

I was very disappointed we didn't get a texture install like Black Ops 2 gave us - to save all our Blu-Ray drives.

I think going back to Kill Streaks over Score Streaks was a mistake - Black Ops 2 had Score Streaks perfect.

Sat Coms are next to useless unless you have two down at the same time - I miss good old UAV's,

Starting to get used to the new 10 Squad Members - 6 Classes per guy create a class - Still preferred the old system - one guy ten classes.

Level 24

this games spawns are terrible, but tbh no other cod comes close to this games smooth play

Level 20

i like all the maps except 1... siege!! i hate that map!!

spawn me 10 mins from the action!!

i guess the answer would be to get better and not die as often... but that's not how i roll you hear me!

Level 3
Highlighted

I hate it. period. 

Cons: No Headquarters, No Demolition, No Groundwar, No Tac Insert.  No points/min score.  No UAV, No good objective matches period. No Mercenary.  All guns equally overpowered, loadout system sucks, maps are terrible.

Pros: good hit-marking.

Level 1

No Demolition or HQ, besides that this game is very fun. Stop nit-picking?

Level 1

the things that bug me are-

No UAV no Tac-insert, many of the maps are way to big, we shouldn't be running out of time every match.

last but not least, why is there only a shotgun for infected???

Level 1

Like: The huge range of perks, The weapons with inbuilt attachments, The Gryphon, I.M.S, Knifing, the ragdoll physics, Knee slide, Strikezone, Whiteout and Akimbo Magnums + Acog.

Dislike: Hackers, Lack of classic modes, All the campers,

The prestige emblems, Character customisation, Running animations, Most killstreaks, No join party, No way to see connection, No turn of in game music, The operations/challenges system, Squads, That rainy map, Equipment, Lack of SPM, "one of our party members lost connection so we followed them", Free Fall, Ghillie suits (they look ridiculous), Not enough maps and Contextual Lean.

Level 19

actually..i don't like it!first of all i don't like that the maps..are sooooo huge with a lot of camping spots!!!i was complaining that blacks ops 2 had lot of campers but god!!!!i used to play hardcore search and destroy!rushing with mp7…!i can't find a good weapon as mp7…not at list so fast and with good accuracy!!!all the players hiding behind boxes and windows…using launchers or sniping!the perks are to many..to complicated!!!!!i am trying to like it..but i can't! i play since mw2 this is the worst ever!

Level 1

Studios