The Likes and Dislikes Of cod ghosts Post your opinions here

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: The Likes and Dislikes Of cod ghosts Post your opinions here

in reply to feferiQue_

funny you say that cause MW2 was there inspiration for this game, how iknow look at the result

Level 20

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

it looks like trying to imitate battlefield…70% and 30% mw2…!this game is for 10 y.old

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to feferiQue_

i dont think 10 year olds have the brain function to play this game they will die faster then they could blink and not even change their playstyle and not even realize why they are dieing

Level 20

in reply to feferiQue_

couldnt agree with you more. contextual lean just give people a better advantage to camp.

Level 1

in reply to Insanityangeniu

Pro's: Amazing Hit Detection, Knee Slide, Balance of weapons, Perk pool, Lean, Character customization, Ability to interact with map, Briefcases for Packages, Knife Animation, No Tac insert.

Con's: Horrendous Spawns, Clan issues, Not so good kill streaks, Unable to turn off in game music, No connection bars, No gun stats in barracks, no SPM on leader boards.

All in all I really like this game and just laugh at all the people that obviously only have one play style and cannot adjust to this game so they would rather flame it. The game definitely grows on you.

Level 3

in reply to fear_won

you can turn off the in game music at the cost of losing everything other sound also though.

game vol controls the in game music and other sounds you hear in game; bullet sounds, announcer

Level 20

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

which is a no go. I use a gaming headset lol.

Level 3

in reply to fear_won

tbh you can turn off the in game vol you dont really need the announcer to bark orders at you cause in this game you can tell by yourself if you losing or not and on top of that if a flag is getting taken, the yellow bar shows up so the announcer in this game is pretty useless if you ask me

Level 20

in reply to Insanityangeniu

I want an option to turn off the music. I want the re-spawn timer to go away in HC. The dogs need to be nerfed a little, there's no way it should take more bullets to kill a dog than a human. In HC the human player takes 1 hit to go down, the dog half a clip... in HC!!!!

I love the bigger maps and there's still lots of run & gunners, so if you're complaining as a run & gunner, you suck.

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

well you can turn off the music but along with that you will lose the announcer and the sounds of bullets

Level 20

Studios