The Likes and Dislikes Of cod ghosts Post your opinions here

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: The Likes and Dislikes Of cod ghosts Post your opinions here

in reply to Insanityangeniu

i like just about everything currently in the game.. however

im not a fan of the spawn system

the camping.. which im hopeing will iron out once people gets use to the game

and the team objective games

us eto be be all CTF in mw3 and bo2 and 80 percent of the time, i was stuck with a crappy team

in this game im dedicating myself to more FFA, though i went into blitz once, and it was the same old CTF from bo2 with the bad teamates

Level 10

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

W_E_A_P_0_N_11_ wrote:

the camping.. which im hoping will iron out once people gets use to the game

I have to wonder about all the anti-camping mentality. I know a big percentage is because everyone wants to be part of the popular narrative, but really is it because you just hate being killed by someone you can't see? Do we all have to play Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid and meet on Main Street for a big gunfight?

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

people can play how they want to play, but COd is an arcade shooter, not a simulator, the game is made and developed for gun  and map movement, it is a fast paced game, if someone cannot keep up with this, they should prob play BF, I am a strategic player, i dont just run and gun, and i do not stay in a corner ADSing at a door, i think people forget it is a GAME, and if you die, its not real life, you will come back to life

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

W_E_A_P_0_N_11_ wrote:

people can play how they want to play, but COd is an arcade shooter, not a simulator, the game is made and developed for gun  and map movement, it is a fast paced game

How did anything I posted in my previous message lead you to believe I thought it was a simulator?

You must be one of the dev's to know what the game was designed to be and how it should be played (?)

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

yes I am.. i am a dev

Level 10

Studios