The lag is unplayable

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

The lag is unplayable

Disconnection to servers, and like 60% of the games I load into are laggy beyond recognition. And we pay for VERY fast internet, and have not experienced this on any other multiplayer title, even on PS3. It's just about time to get rid of this game. This game just hasn't captured the interest level of other titles. No reason for that many games to have that much lag and of course everyone may not experience it but most of my friends see it as well.

Level 1
36 REPLIES

Re: The lag is unplayable

in reply to DawgcityClev

That sucks.  Just wanted to let you know I'm not experiencing any of these issues on my end.   Good luck getting that fixed.

Level 1

in reply to Themuzz0

Themuzz0 wrote:

That sucks.  Just wanted to let you know I'm not experiencing any of these issues on my end.   Good luck getting that fixed.

Level 1

in reply to DawgcityClev

Running wireless? Paying for a higher tier bandwidth package will do nothing for you. It basically boils down to where you live.

Level 59

in reply to DawgcityClev

Honestly not being rude but have you checked your internet connection thoroughly because I don't experience any of these issues either.

Level 1

in reply to Ellaville

As I stated everyone may not experience it. Read first then respond. I live in Florida. Haven't experienced this on ANY title other than this particular Call of Duty. We play PC games, PS3, and now PS4 and only this Call of Duty lags so much it's ridiculous. When I first played on release night it wasn't bad at all now it's unplayable. So it's not our connection. We run any and everything in our home no issue.

Level 1

in reply to DawgcityClev

It is the PS4 having issues right now.

The online service sucks and has major lag issues and trouble finding games.

My PS4 friends are all playing the PS3 right now.

They claim the PS4 sucks online right now.

Ghosts has it issues of course but PS4 is mostly to blame right now with it's launch issues.

Level 9

in reply to ANWRambo

Could be the PS4 like you said but it's definitely not our connection. We're no amateurs when it comes to computers. LOL

Level 1

in reply to DawgcityClev

whast ur download speed and upload ? The majority of the ppl are ok on ps4 . Ive actually played on ps3,ps4 and 360 and i'd have to say ps4 is by far the least lagged for COD Ghost of the three.   And you said "Disconnection to servers, and like 60% of the games I load into are laggy beyond recognition." I've haven't had any disconnected to severs, no host migration and the best hit detection on of the 3...

Level 5

in reply to ANWRambo

I've also gone back to the PS3 version. There's a lot more people on there, (obviously), and the lag is less atrocious.

Level 15

Studios