The match making system is dreadful

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: The match making system is dreadful

in reply to sennalike

Someone please tell matchmaking I'm British with a slow (8 mbps) internet. Then maybe it will put me in a room that.

1 I can understand people.

2 My bullets might kill someone instead of just alerting the other team that ive respawned and need killing again (sometimes on my spawn point)

I've been playing now a few days ,This is the 1st cod ( played them all)  I can't get a positive KD . Yes my internet sucks I can't improve that till BT put cable to our exchange I understand thats not their  fault. I have had  half a dozen good games ...bullets work English speaking people even managed a positive KD. So until  matchmaking works (realises im not Italian / German) or there's more people with ps4 and poor internet. I guess I'm back to playing other games. Has anyone else noticed that most games one team gets slaughtered on the KD ?. The old days of seeing killed 12 died 10 seem to be replaced with a few players killed 34 died 3 with everyone else as cannon fodder.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to rustyroot

I immediately leave the lobby when I get paired with noobs or low rank players. Don't get me wrong there are some experienced players who start fresh under a new gamer tag or simply gifted but the majority of them are human trash who destroy my experience. They should play FFA; learn the maps and game mechanics and then go to TDM or objective game modes. The previous games before BO2 did it right; you were able to play to a certain rank TDM & FFA. I can't understand why people enjoy the game going steadily negative in TDM.

Level 13

in reply to DjangoBlack2

It's all personal preference, but I don't see the point in avoiding players who appear low rank. As you said, people start new accounts all the time. Also with ghosts you could rank each squad member to 59 thus appearing to other never to have prestiged.

Level 38

in reply to rustyroot

When you mix parties of 2-6 into randoms you will get unbalanced teams. It's just a fact you will have to deal with. If you ever played the Mercenary playlists in previous CODs you would get a lot less unbalanced teams & more close wins/loses. 

Level 7

in reply to rustyroot

I'd much rather have a game where it matches you with players based on connection rather than the horrible attempt bo2 made in skill based matchmaking where half the games were unplayable due to lag.

Level 3

in reply to rustyroot

A proof of how good matchmaking works.

1617612_10152174999783754_205701793_o | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

When I got kicked the match was 3-35. That shouldn't happen

Level 13

Studios