Re: The same old argument….

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

BlackhawkbillOO7 wrote:

You mad bro? LMAO!!!!

Hahaha!

Level 21

Look until I see campers trying to make the game a challenge for themselves instead of everyone else I will always see you as the bigger complainers so no need to act like the rushers you hate so much you both have something in common you are unable to adapt and you don't like challenges and you both are one sided and attacking balanced gaming all the time.

Level 23

I think r8edtripx, was trying to bring a little levity to a thread that will eventually descend into a name calling, playstyle bashing mess that THE SAME OLD ARGUMENT seems to provoke within the COD community.

If that was the objective, IMHO, it worked

Level 7

in reply to r8edtripx

Did you just call him a camper? Cause thats messed up, calling the OP a camper when he wrote about not wanting to be kinda one but has no choice because it works for a few kills until I die and that corner is empty kinda dude? NO! Dont.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

By the looks of things, with the way 'dynamic' maps are being introduced to Ghosts, there'll be little room to sit and hide. Snipers will likely have to be on the move regularly because of how the environments shift thanks to other players' input (intentional or accidental). The best example of this is Strikezone, where upon using an Odin strike the map undergoes radical changes, opening up and closing down a lot of areas. Whether this will be seen in other maps or not I've no idea.

But yes, hopefully all play styles will be carefully considered and implemented in future map packs and games.

Level 1

I totally agree with the "Camper Mentality" however with ghosts I also think the whole blame "Lag" will be there more than ever. From what I have seen so far these guns just melt kids, worse than MW3. So It's going to seem like your getting 1 shotted more than ever

Level 3

Studios