There has to be a Glitch with the NAT types

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

There has to be a Glitch with the NAT types

i have never ever had an issue with NAT types in ANY COD game until ghosts came out...DMZ,ports all of that were always open and i even did it over again with NETGEAR and Internet provider...i keep on getting moderate and strict and ocassionaly open if i keep signing back in so today i hardwired my ps3 and its the exact same thing..when i had it wireless and now wired i would slip in MW2 MW3 and Blops 2 and they were open except MW3 one time and i backed out then had open when i came back in,..i spent hours upon hrs with my internet company today and hard wired it and STILL made sure all my ports were open and everything...MODERATE,now tom i may get lucky and get OPEN i now other ppl are having this issue but now im hardwired and the same thing? i have NO prob playing at all or linking up with friends either and it runs great...can this be a glitch in game or server issues on activision?

Level 3
30 REPLIES

Re: There has to be a Glitch with the NAT types

in reply to CDIESEL86

nat type has to do with your router, not the game

Level 19

in reply to Jaliy82

yes  i understand that..never had this issue b4 and im hard wired now not wireless and even if i was wireless everything is optimized i confirmed that and never had issues b4 its only this game

Level 3

in reply to CDIESEL86

nat type has nothing to do with wired or wireless, the router's UPnP has to be enabled

Level 19

in reply to Jaliy82

the routers uPnP is enabled all my other COD games are OPEN so why is call of duty telling me im moderatre,strict or open? when i run my connection test it says NAT type 2 and UPnP is enabled

Level 3

in reply to CDIESEL86

did u try restarting the game?

Level 19

in reply to Jaliy82

yes and ive noticed dirung the day its easier to get an OPEN NAT...something i back out to main menu and go back in to MP menu and its open..thats why im assuming maybe thre is a glitch or soemthing...i remember this happy on mw3 and blops 2 and ppl were complaining and it got fixed with a patch...ill put in mw2 and 3 and blops2 and itll be open

Level 3

in reply to CDIESEL86

what model is your router?

Level 19

in reply to Jaliy82

im not sure,but its not hooked up to the router bro...i have wired connection now

Level 3

in reply to CDIESEL86

the other day i had no problem...it was open,it goes back and forth

Level 3

Studios