There is no reason to complain...just stop.

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

There is no reason to complain...just stop.

compared to any other cod, this connection is amazing and hit detection is spot on. Some things do need patched, but most the complaints I see on here, I just want to power smack you all. This game is different from the others and IMO is way better. It's slower paced and more tactical. Campers are annoying but most the time I destroy them and its hilarious. Enjoy the game and get better.

Level 8
7 REPLIES

Re: There is no reason to complain...just stop.

in reply to Decree117

CoD made a change that everyone is asking for on multiple levels and what is everyone's response? OMG STOP TURN IT BACK TO THE OTHER GAMES!

Level 3

Re: Re: There is no reason to complain...just stop.

in reply to fear_won

Yes, this is what many others sound like - they want to play the previous titles it there for them to play-

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Decree117

This game is by far one of the best produced, the players who complain allot cannot cope, thats normal.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

i agree, its prob the best COD ive played since mw2

Level 10

in reply to Decree117

It's different, which is what we want isn't it?  The usual comment is that it's the same as the last one just different skins, a few new killstreaks etc.  The style of play has changed, the maps are different and more complex, the guns are pretty much all new, new equipment, killstreaks etc.

I had a bit of trouble adjusting from MW3 (didn't play blops 2) but I'm enjoying it   I think a few more game modes wouldn't go a miss for a bit of variation - HQ for one.  The spawns are a bit annoying at times.  Connection quality has been pretty good for me, and I have a 2mb internet connection.  Only seen proper lag 3-5 times, and had a hand full of disconnects in just over 24 hours of online play.

Level 2

in reply to Decree117

game plays wonderfully for me im not complaining lol, the only difference between this game and other games people cant get over is that the cant sponge bullets no more

Level 20

in reply to Decree117

you will find with every cod people will moan...we wil never ever get the perfect game...but agree some cods have been frustrating but this one is very enjoyable

Level 16

Studios