They dont Stop running!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

They dont Stop running!

COD,

These clan wars brings out the craziness in everyone, all I see are people doing this

Its none stop! I do not mind, just know I dont move that fast for no reason! Good luck gaming Forest.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
49 REPLIES

Re: They dont Stop running!

in reply to Izjar11

Lol this was funny. I always see these guys running with tunnel vision. They don't check their surroundings and they just keep running no matter how many times they die. I pray that these guys don't get thrown onto my team.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

illstplaya2live wrote:

Lol this was funny. I always see these guys running with tunnel vision. They don't check their surroundings and they just keep running no matter how many times they die. I pray that these guys don't get thrown onto my team.

Same here, the "foolish rushers" who feed the enemy kills is why I lose matches now.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

as someone who has completely worn out the left analog stick on my controller from sprinting too much - people who can't rush without dying over and over should just sit in a corner and watch a flag or something

Level 16

in reply to amathyx

amathyx wrote:

as someone who has completely worn out the left analog stick on my controller from sprinting too much - people who can't rush without dying over and over should just sit in a corner and watch a flag or something

100% agree with this.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I knew when I saw the title there would be a Forrest Gump involved.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Izjar11

I don't think we are playing the same game, All I see is noobs sitting in corners with thermal scopes.

Level 19

in reply to scumbaggah

scumbaggah wrote:

I don't think we are playing the same game, All I see is noobs sitting in corners with thermal scopes.

Its the way we perceive things! hahaha I see the total opposite non-stop dashing about.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Clan wars tend to make people feel as if they have to push.  And while there is a desire to end the matches quickly so that you can rack up the wins, pushing too hard is a sure fire way to lose.  I had to remind myself about that just last night.  I was playing cranked and every time that I would get a kill, I would be moving so fast that I'd just get dropped by the next guy.  So after losing a few matches in a row despite having a good number of kills, I slowed it down.  I started winning again and oddly enough even in the matches where I wasn't overly dominating, I was going on 4 to 5 long streaks at a time and since every kill past the first one counts as two in cranked scoring my team was benefiting greatly from my restraint.  I only lost two out of the 9 matches that I played once I slowed it down.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Thats what i think it is, to end the match and move on the next as quickly as possible. When facing a party, some are good enough to get this done.

of our training"
Level 75

Studios