This game is incredible!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

This game is incredible!!!!!

The first day I thought it was ok and the graphics were blurry...Today everything looks amazing and clear and the connections are awesome. I am already averaging over 50 kills and game and about 5 to 10 deaths. I am very impressed with the connection and the maps are growing on me. Thank you IW for making up for MW3..cause we all know that was terrible. ONE MORE TIME. I CANT BELIVE THE DIFFERENCE IN CONNECTIONS FROM BLACK OPS 2 AND THIS GAME. THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN FOR FINALLY FIXING THESE ISSUES.

Level 8
39 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: This game is incredible!!!!!

in reply to Decree117

Is something  happened ? Can anyone other confirm that. 

Level 1

in reply to hha71

This guys is smoking some insane sht. the game is still the worst of the whole franchise...

Level 2

in reply to iMadClan

I definitely wouldn't say it's the worst of the whole franchise. Treyarch's COD's were the all time worst.

Level 3

in reply to iMadClan

"This guys is smoking some insane sht" LMAO!!!

Level 48

in reply to Decree117

It doesnt take much to get you excited.

This game is flawed!!!!!

I dont know if your sitting right next to these dedicated servers but the LAG is still here. And that my friend is a major issue.

Level 1

in reply to Decree117

yeah i love it shoot first 5 hitmarkers then die instantly no red screen nothing soon as i look at someone they have auto lock then bang insta death

Guess your playing on a slow connection are you

Level 12

in reply to theraven_

I Must agree with OP, I am loving the game and having no issues with lag, I think some people are over exaggerating a bit. Not denying the lag exists just that I hear case of people putting eight bullets from a marksman rifle into somebody and then they turn and kill them?! Really? If that was happening to me I would take my console somewhere else and see if it was my connection or not

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

Yeah must be my connection couldn't be the game over compensating slow connections can it

Link to this image to share your results

Link to this image to share your results

Level 12

in reply to theraven_

The ping, mate. The ping!

You're pinging 26ms to a server less than 50 miles away. I'm pinging 16ms to a server 200 miles away and 28ms to a server 450 miles away.

Level 35

Studios