This game is incredible!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: This game is incredible!!!!!

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I know its about ping if you think 57ms to a server 1000 miles away is bad then your living in a dream world

Level 12

in reply to theraven_

The problem is you refuse to accept that your ping might be at fault. I'm pinging 56ms to a server 1100 miles away. Not only that I have lower ping, I'm also getting a lower ping at a greater distance than you.

Level 35

in reply to theraven_

I believe some people fail to realize, or forget, that there are 1000ms in 1 second.

Level 8

in reply to theraven_

I have 30 down and 5 up...sooo how is that a slow connection...also watch most people who are live streaming they aren't complaining and most have fiber optic.

Level 8

in reply to Chucky6661

Nobody is over exaggerating, that's the sad part - I've died multiple occasions on 100 health from one single bullet - I've died from Wanted Pro at least once nearly every game, and my connections pretty damn good on previous CoD's...

Other than that, the game's pretty awesome - well, with a bit of game balancing it will be.

Level 10

in reply to Decree117

I Think some people are just not very good at the game so they completely over exaggerate issues. Not everyone but some people probably are, my friends do it practically every time they die

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

Chucky6661 wrote:

I Think some people are just not very good at the game so they completely over exaggerate issues. Not everyone but some people probably are, my friends do it practically every time they die

Over exaggerate is what way to many so called COD gamers love to do, yet they cant put the game away or sell.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Decree117

What's your bandwidth connection ?

You're connect wireless or cable.

Thanks

Level 6

in reply to XxBaloMatiasxX

I just have Comcast cable internet, hard wired PS3, open NAT and I have little issues. I get the occasional "skipper" or one shot kill with an SMG but it is NOTHING like the BS I experienced  in the launch week of MW3 and BO2 with connection issues. So far, it has been far smoother.

Plus, I really like the "gun on gun" emphasis in this game. The crazy killstreaks were just getting old and they were taking over the games in previous installments. Now you MUST be a good shot and you MUST out smart your opponent. Are there campers? sure. Are all games lag free? Of course not but so far this has been a FAR better launch for a CoD in terms of connection issues than the past three installments. By a mile.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

100% my experience as well.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios