This game is incredible!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: This game is incredible!!!!!

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Cra-p I might have to come here afterwards and say things like "my bullets rubber band" or "why is there so many who camp" or "why do I rush like a fool" or better yet "how do I move my character"

Its on my friend, I have a way of finding those who fight well, either its too late and im dead or your respawning asking "how am i dying so quickly" jaja

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Just slap on that Oracle streak and you'll find him!! Just be mindful of the IED he's most likely placed somewhere in his area.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

My IED is on the ceiling.

Level 35

in reply to Decree117

I am actually having a blast on this game. After I stopped playing BO2 because I was getting annoyed with the little things (see, if I don't like a game, I can play others) and having absolutely 0 interest in the game, this game came as a wonderful surprise. My brother bought it for me because I refused to buy it after BO2 and I can't thank him enough. Of course the game is not perfect, however the large maps and better hitbox has made this game a keeper for me. No more of the cookie-cutter maps with 3 lanes of play.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Agreed. The game is fantastic. I got my arse beat a few games until I adjusted. Playing objective game modes kinda sucks because randoms don't EVER play for the win. Squads is great , although the bots have superhuman aim and reaction on the higher difficulty. All around I'd give it a 9 of 10.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to gotsomestars

Randoms!!! I don't play with randoms much often but when I do, I always get matched up with players who are totally clueless about objectives. I wonder why would you even pick domination gamemode if you don't want to not protect the flag or capture it. I get thrown into games where we are being dominated, player on my team spawns are just runs away from the flag as if he doesn't even see the flag.

The other problem with COD Ghost is that it doesn't give points towards point-streak for everyone capping the flags. It is just the first person who jumps into the flag gets the point streak. I am pretty sure this will turn domination crappier as time passes.

Level 10

in reply to gotsomestars

Try Domination. I've been having a blast in that game type since launch! Cranked is interesting to by the way.

Level 48

in reply to Decree117

I was pretty pi55ed off on Tuesday with a lot of things, but I'm feeling the love a bit more today.

Maybe adapting to Ghosts has been harder because I've played nothing else barring BO 2 for a whole year?!

Level 4

in reply to mht6468

Damn, you never took a break?? BO2 and MW3 just seemed to get me too worked up. This game, even if I loose or I;m negative in a game, I actually don't get mad about it. It's actually very refreshing because I thought I was just getting to the end of the line in my CoD 'career'. Ghosts has brought me back.....at least for a while.

Level 48

in reply to Decree117

Not sure I would say incredible, but I am 100% having more fun than I have had in 2-3 years.

Activision Ambassador

Studios