This new patch is amazing!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: This new patch is amazing!

I can't believe I had to login to respond to this guy.

Your acting as if the new operation XP amount is 100,000 XP per operation, even with that amount it will take you a while. They only bumped them up 2-3x more because they were very low to begin with. I mean what 2,000-3,000 XP for getting +500 kills with a weapon, come on that's ridiculous. Every CoD since MW2 you always got 10,000 XP for like 300 kills and so on till it eventually stopped. In MW2, you got 10,000 for completing the pro for a perk, not to mention everything else to that point.

It sucks that you already unlocked most of the camos with the previous amount of kills but what are you going to do? IW is trying to please the majority of the crowd, and less kills is what people like and wanted. Even for me as a hardcore Call of Duty fan I would have to say those amounts were high and hard to get. Especially those Rescue kills.

Level 5

in reply to Death__Knight

It sucks that you already unlocked most of the camos with the previous amount of kills but what are you going to do?, theres nothing i can do , i just think it sucks big time , they give into kids crying its hard to get gold when there are much better issues to sort , ie spawns ( still bad )  , hackers in clan wars and in normal games , the bull that 1 game it plays as it should then the next you cant buy a kill IW is trying to please the majority of the crowd, and less kills is what people like and wanted. Even for me as a hardcore Call of Duty fan I would have to say those amounts were high and hard to get. Especially those Rescue kills.

why make the game easyer to get gold guns , bos2 was way harder . the rescue and point blank kills where / are the worst to do only because half the time they dont register.

i have read lots of things on these forums about ghost and not once have i read about its way to many things to do to get gold guns . iv read its a pain in the arse , which it is .

seen as im having a rant ...... why is it all of a sudden its cool to be a camper ,

on the other cod games every body slagged campers off on the forums , now along comes ghost and camping is fine , but you do need a thermal scope with ya in a corner .

Level 1

The definition of camper has changed. Nowadays its everyone's excuse for dying. "Oh he killed me from cover so yes a camper". The clusterfxck known as black ops 2 created this.

Activision Ambassador

I think its unfair that killstreaks don't carry over to the next round in Search and Destroy and some over game modes, even support streaks don't carry over, Makes it pointless to use any killstreaks at all, then nothing was done to limit the damage of C4 or limit the radius of ping with Riot Shields, I'm sure that i am not the only one that's sick of getting C4 by a Riot Shield camper, understandable that nothing can be done if a player is camping but the Riot Shield with Ping that shows location on the mini map then they can throw C4 almost across map for an easy kill is way to cheap and annoying also I've tried blastshield it doesn't work.

Hopefully in the next update something will be done about the whole Riot Shield thing and Killstreaks are back to the way they should be. 

Level 1

you play way too much.....

Level 4
Highlighted

yea the new update is nice keep it up infinity.

Level 4

I'm glad to see them putting a lot of effort into fixing the issues and listening to the community. Activision desperately needs to start giving them more development time though.

Level 2

so far the new patch is ok.... except the resetting killstreaks on S&D/S&R. I run support and still it resets them. That has to be the worst thought they had with this patch.

Level 1

in reply to jwh1991

just played a few games of S&R and my support streaks didn't reset

Level 4

Three hours of gameplay for everyday since the release date seems a bit excessive, but in reality I've seen a lot of players with way more playtime. We ran into a 25+ year old shittalker the other night that had an average of 9+ hours of gameplay per every single day since release date. Think about that for a second. That's tantamount to having a full time job of playing 40 hours a week plus 23 hours of overtime. I felt bad for the guy in general, but we all had a pretty good laugh when he screamed at his mom to go get him a "fucking coke"...which she obviously did.  

Level 20

Studios