Tired of people complaining in Ghost

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Tired of people complaining in Ghost

I'm starting this post to see how many of you guys are tired of all the complaints and the whining in this game. People are always whining that they lost to my friends and I. They accuse us of all sort of things. My friends and I play together all the time and we often have a group of six and we dominate pretty much evrytime we play together. Our W/L% is from 5.0-20.0 because we play together and no we don't hack. People call us hackers, cheaters and one time someone accused us of having a "turbo knife". What the heck is a "turbo knife"? People only want the game to adjust to them so they can get better when the deal is to adjust to the game and improve yourself!

I'm tired of all these whinners, are'nt you?  People should let their game speak for them and except a lost and try harder next time. People need to understand there are better people out there. When we loose we come back the next game even harder and we don't complain in the lobby and my friends and I are quiet and we all know what we have to do next to win.

Let me here your stories.

Level 11
43 REPLIES

Re: Tired of people complaining in Ghost

in reply to xqdogx

Oh, I have a great story for you.  This one time I was running extra lethals with my IEDs (and Danger Close) against this wannabe tryhard clan who thought they were the bee's knees and after about 4 or 5 deaths via my IEDs.... Poof!  They were gone!  Only complaining I heard was through the death mic.  I wish they would have stuck around for the post game lobby, but that would've meant enduring several more IED deaths. 

P.S.  I only broke one arm, not two, patting myself on the back while writing this post.  A little humility goes a long way.

Level 8

in reply to STEELERPRIDE7

Even though i cant stand riot shield, ied tossers, i"ll put up with you. GO STEELERS!!

Level 3

in reply to STEELERPRIDE7

If you are proud of getting a few kills off IEDs then good for you but to be honest a clan that backs out after a few IED kills isn't much of a clan so don't hurt yourself reaching for that back too far. You might pull a muscle or two. My clan would leave for a few meaningless deaths from IEDs, we would just adjust to it and concentrate on winning. Most good players know how to deal with people who sit and wait for a trap to snare because they are people not headless chickens who will run into the same trap over and over again.

People who prey on these easy kills are shocked when they loose to a good group of players all the time and strain to pat themselves on the back for the 1 win out of a 100 that happened to go in their favor. People who maintain personal pride in IED kills as a major accomplishment versus a person who prides themselves in getting a 25 kill KEM are far in between like apples to oranges. So I say to those people pat away for that 1 victory and what do you do for the 99 that you lose?

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

I remember one match before the nerf I kept getting killed from IEDs and at one point was 0-6 and rage quitting was tempting, but played through it and ended up winning and going 32-13. To be honest sometimes we all start slow and sometimes horrific and at times rage quit but most of the time good players will always try to find a way to win.

The other day was was playing Containment, was 9-10 at one point against a team of guys patrolling all the paths/buildings lined with motion sensors and IEDs pretty well and we were getting our asses handed to us (we had a couple of 2 k/d guys too) and eventually I pushed the spawns and ended up finishing 30-11 and our team won 75-73. The guys on my team were very appreciative as we stuck it out and one good play helped earn my streaks and eventually the others finished the match. I find that against less skilled players, even if they camp it out, all it takes is one or two good plays to flush them out and it's over.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

I agree, good players and good communication will prevail against weaker campers. Often if the same campers stay the good players change their setups and the weaker players will still do the same. The winning margin will be greater as the adjustments will make it easier to run through the opponents.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

There is an awesome tool for that, its called  "mute all but friends", I cant stand the whining either, i use the mute all the time.

Level 3

in reply to smashly777

However, being cussed out by a 6 year old is always fun.

Level 3

in reply to smashly777

Being cussed out by a six year old in spainish,,better!

Level 10

in reply to xqdogx

Unfortunately a large portion of the mic'd community are immature twats. I'm not talking about squeekers either, I play primarily between the hours of 12:00AM & 3:00AM and I'm always amazed at how many college aged players are prone to exposing themselves as relative babies in terms a maturity. It all starts with the parenting, many of them are raising megalomaniacal children that grow up to be megalomaniacal adults that can't psychology deal with the reality that they're actually not the world class player they think they are. This usually results in them trying to trick fellow dumb players into foolishly running out into the open so that they may be killed easier. LOL 

Level 20

Studios