Uniform is available on female but locked on male character?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Uniform is available on female but locked on male character?

Hello,

I recently noticed that my preferred uniform is now locked if I select Male as my character, but it is unlocked if I select female. I'm pretty sure this did not used to be the case and that previously, I could use the uniform on both genders.

I am still able to use my preferred headgear on both characters which is why this is confusing me.

After refreshing the operations 20+ times and searching for the specific challenge to complete for my male character, I could not find it..

Anyone else having this problem?

Level 5
20 REPLIES

Re: Uniform is available on female but locked on male character?

in reply to S0nia

I ran into that with one of the uniforms.  It was one of the Heavy ones as I recall.  I think Federation Heavy.  Apparently, for that one they unlock separately.  I think that it was the same challenge but they unlocked at different levels within the challenge.

Level 69

in reply to S0nia

there are different challenges to unlock the same uniform/headgear ect for female and male characters,,

Its annoying as well imo one challenge should unlock for both genders

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I noticed this too.  Pretty silly that there are separate challenges for the same uniform.  I guess they ran out of rewards for the challenges.  If that was the case, they should've just made both operations unlock the same uniform for both sexes.  Maybe you are unlocking the size.

Level 29

in reply to Maccabi

Thanks for clearing this up, I had no idea this was the case since my headgear unlocked for both genders.

I had always used Male characters, then on my next prestige, I forgot to customise everything so my character was female and after going back to a male character, the uniform I always used was locked

Level 5

in reply to S0nia

Most uniforms unlock via different operations. The only uniform to unlock for both is the body count/warcry. All other uniforms that need a operation to complete have a different operation for the male and female version.

Level 14

in reply to S0nia

its 2differnent unlocks one for male and female..

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to xHITIMEZx

Where does it say which one your unlocking? I've never noticed this.... oh and I've only ever player using male soldiers.

Level 14

in reply to MidnightSpecial2

Some times on the operation where is says your reward it gives wither a "F" or "M", but sometimes you need to go to your characters uniform and check to see if you have the right operation active.

Level 14

in reply to MidnightSpecial2

you normally have to use preferred gender character to unlock uniform/headgear that's how u know

Level 3

Studios