Unlimited sprinting in Ghosts=Hardcore camping, Black Ops 2 no unlimited sprinting=everyone runs. WTF?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Highlighted

Unlimited sprinting in Ghosts=Hardcore camping, Black Ops 2 no unlimited sprinting=everyone runs. WTF?

I just recently put in Black Ops 2 to see how players were playing on Free For All compared to Ghosts.

I noticed that everyone was running around even though the game does not have unlimited sprinting.

Never saw anyone just sitting in a corner every single match.

When I play Ghosts on Free For All everyone I see just sits in corners aiming down sights.

The funny thing about this is UNLIMITED SPRINTING.

If you can run forever unlike Black Ops 2 than why the hell does everyone just camp in corners?

I would like to see more players moving around and taking advantage of unlimited sprinting.

It is possible to run and gun and win on Ghosts. I do it quite often.

Don't be scared. Come out of your tents and get some sun.

Level 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unlimited sprinting in Ghosts=Hardcore camping, Black Ops 2 no unlimited sprinting=everyone runs. WTF?

in reply to ANWRambo
Solution
‎02-05-2014 12:19 PM

I think people don't want to move much because of the horrible spawns.

Level 64
7 REPLIES

Re: Unlimited sprinting in Ghosts=Hardcore camping, Black Ops 2 no unlimited sprinting=everyone runs. WTF?

in reply to ANWRambo

Funny i have not played in over a month due to no internet. Maybe it was just today, but no one camped :-) i was running and gunning with my sniper and having a ball on ghosts. I would say this was the most i have enjoyed ghosts so far.  But yup it is ironic really because in general unlimted sprint is not that effective. It can be in the right hands though. I almost never see someone using the perk outside of objective games.

Level 6

in reply to ANWRambo
Solution
‎02-05-2014 12:19 PM

I think people don't want to move much because of the horrible spawns.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

I Totally agree with this I have been playing black ops 2 for the last month and it's a really fun game.

then last night I decided to play ghosts for a bit. And the spawning system is absolute shit. The amount of times I would spawn and within a few seconds I would be dead. 9x out of ten it's someone shooting me in the back. I'm thinking wtf put me somewhere away from the opposition.

Then I jumped back onto black ops 2 and omg so much better. Spawning is good I can actually play and have fun.

also on ghosts way to many campers the game is campers paradise. Everyone camps with thermal scopes. Or sits in the corner of the room. At least people aren't afraid to play black ops2. I love that game.

Level 2

in reply to ANWRambo

Run lightweight, marathon, and an smg. Corner ADS'ers cant keep up.

Level 20

in reply to ANWRambo

The best option in this game is to just go about your business and pay no mind to campers. They're going to do what "they" want to do. Most of them aren't interested in being coaxed into making themselves easier to be killed by more skilled players.

Level 20

in reply to ANWRambo

its cause a lot of the fun players stayed in black ops while most of the campers switched to ghosts

Level 3

in reply to ANWRambo

its Karma,all the past versions of the game have been dominated by the spawn logic rush tactic,,,,,rush,get kill,continue rush to kill again the victim as they spawn,rush again kill the respawner,give them no chance to get ready to defend the rush.call it run n gun if you want but it still spawn camping,whilst moving..........   it aint campers paradise they die lots too,,,,,,,,,, its simple,its tactics that beats you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   welcome to Ghosts

Level 6

Studios